Multi - Fandom Discussion/RP discussion

Doctor Who > Alex Weston and The 10th Doctor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 623 (623 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Julia | 6611 comments Mod
Alex was sitting in her room doing boring homework when she heard the noise. The familiar noise that always followed with a big blue box that was bigger on the inside. She quickly threw her text book and papers onto her bed and ran outside.

message 2: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The Doctor stepped out and closed the TARDIS door. "Alex!" He started, "Guess which school janitor won the lottery today?" He asked. "And guess who's taking over his job?" He planned on going undercover at Alex's school, deep cover. There was a wanted criminal hiding out at her school.

message 3: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Doctor!" She said, surprised to see him. After a minute, she realised what he'd said. "What's going on?" She asked and crossed her arms.

message 4: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "Undercover." He answered, "not supposed to tell." He continued, but figure Alex needed to know. He opened back the TARDIS door and brought out a broom. "I'm the caretaker."

message 5: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Oh boy XD))

"Doctor. What's going on at my school? C'mon you can tell me! Not like I really have that many friends," she shrugged

message 6: by Jester (last edited Jan 20, 2015 08:06PM) (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "Oh you know, the usual. The galaxy's most wanted criminal is hiding at you school. But not to worry." He raised the broom up a little. "Like a janitor I will clean the filth up. Oh-" He pointed at her "- you're still going to school today. No ditching."

message 7: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Most dangerous criminal?! How do you expect me not to go to school when something like that is going on?" She smirked.

message 8: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "I will see you at school." He told her. "I've got to get in costume." The Doctor went in the TARDIS but poked his head out. "Oh, and bring a banana." He didn't really expect her to bring one at school but felt like he needed to say it. "Bananas are good."

message 9: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Doctor wait. What's this criminal wanted for?" She asked

message 10: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments He was about to close the door when her heard Alex. "Mass obliteration of a planet." He said...said in a way as if it was noting bad, as if it was a everyday thing for him.

message 11: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Are you serious?" She asked

message 12: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments He nodded, "yeah" and quickly closed the door, before she could ask anymore questions. The Doctor planned on meeting Alex at her school. But first he needed a janitor uniform, he could have choose to go undercover as a teacher but would be busy all day with classes. And besides no one bothers with the janitors, leaving him with more freedom to track down the criminal.

message 13: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex just glowered at the TARDIS for a second, as if the doctor could see her, then turned around and ran back into her house to get her school supplies. The bus would be here any minute.

message 14: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The Doctor had already arrived at the school. He wore a light brown janitor uniform. The school principal introduced him to a few staffs "The name's John Smith." He went on, but most of the staffs lost interest and gather their papers for their classes ahead.
"But most people call me the..." He now realized no one was paying attention to him anymore. "...Doctor." He said to himself, since he was now the only one left in the office. The bell rang. "Right." He said.

message 15: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex was in the hallway picking up her books and papers from the floor when the bell rang. She caught sight of the doctor and gave him a weak smile as she stood up. "Off to AP Physics. The other kids here don't exactly like having a fifteen year old in their class..." She said and glanced at the mess of papers and books in her hands.

message 16: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "Your teachers aren't so different." He said, recalling what happened a few minutes ago. The Doctor had the broom in his hand, since he came in the building he kept it, he felt it was an important part of his outfit.
"Well, I'm off to do janitor-ry...things." He showed her the broom. "I'll be in the school's basement if things go haywire." He told her, "Which they won't." He said quickly.

message 17: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Do you know who the criminal is yet?" She asked him as they walked down the hallway past bustling kids.

message 18: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "No idea." He shook his head. But made certain to leave out another important part. A part that was just as dangerous as the criminal.

message 19: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Anything else I should know?" She stopped outside a door labeled 4B - Physics Lab and looked at him

message 20: by Jester (last edited Jan 20, 2015 09:34PM) (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "Well..." He took a deep breath. "Only, that if the criminal isn't found before lunch the Judoon police are going to hijack the school and lock us all away."

message 21: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"That's just... Great." Alex sighed, then said "You know, I could skip class and help you find this guy? I mean, it's not ditching school. I'm still here."

message 22: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments He raised an eyebrow. "Alex," He started. "Their's a criminal loose, and if I don't find him before lunch we're all gonna to be prisoners and you want to skip class?" He lightly pushed her behind her back towards her class door. "Go along, no skipping class. I've got this. And I've got ma' broom."
Just then a kid grabbed it out of the Doctor's hand and ran off with it. He looked a bit disappointed and turned to Alex. "I-I could another broom." The Doctor then took off. "Class." He told her, "and no following me."

message 23: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

She stuck her tongue out at him them walked into the classroom. Everyone was up and about the classroom, waiting for class to start. Alex made her way to her seat. She heard a few of the usual remarks that people made about her. Someone threw a balled up price of paper at her. Alex just ignored it all and waited for their teacher, Mr. Baywood, to come in and just start the class.

message 24: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((I'm on season 4 of supernatural, loving Castiel!!!! *cough* SHIPPING DESTIEL *cough*))

message 25: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments ((I'M ON SEASON 9!! EVERYBODY SHIPS DESTIEL!! AND DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WHEN DEAN CALLS SAM "SAMMY" i'M JUST LIKE AWWW))

message 26: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((YESSSSSSSS))

message 27: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((I LOVE HOW LIKE CAS AND DEAN ARE ALMOST ALWAYS ALONE WHEN CAS IS ON))

message 28: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments ((And Dean calls him cas and not castiel! THat ship just sails itself)

message 29: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The Doctor quickly went into his TARDIS that was located in the basement and searched for a handheld device. "Got it!" He said to himself. This was definitely not Timelord technology. Just by looking at it any sane person will assume it was built by a madman.

It looked like a briefcase, but thicker. It was red, there was a light bulb attached on it and two antennas. He had built it with bits and pieces collected throughout his journeys and was very proud of it. He called it The dee-tech-toor. It was a name in progress. "Right." He said and marched out of the TARDIS.

message 30: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Totally XD my friend julianna got my friend Sanjana a necklace for Christmas. Julianna has one that says jerk, and Sanjana now has one that says b*tch and both have the supernatural star thingy. It's so funny, we refer to julianna as Dean, Sanjana as Sam, and me as Cas and it just gets really funny sometimes))

message 31: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments ((Did you reach the episode where they got sent into a parallel world?))

message 32: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Once Mr. Baywood came in, the rest of the class settled down. "Alright class, today we will be doing a lab on newtons three laws of physics by - " he paused and his eyes fell onto Alex. She wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying, and she seemed nervous. Normally she would have interjected with the history of what they were learning about right now. "Something wrong, Alex?" Mr. Baywood asked. Alex looked up at him, startled. "Oh, sorry Mr. Baywood. I'm not feeling very good, can I go to the health office?" Alex asked. Mr. Baywood nodded. She quickly gathered her things into her backpack and walked out of the classroom. Instead of going to the health office, she started down an opposite hallway.

((Lol, Sam is tech support XD))

message 33: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Is that the one called "It's a Terrible Life" ?))

message 34: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Cuz if so, I'm watching it right now XD))

message 35: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Almost done with season 4!!! Two episodes left... Stupid math homework. I have to finish homework before watching Supernatural))

message 36: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

message 37: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments ((No it's another episode where supernatural was just a tv show and Jensen and Jared were playing themselves.))

The Doctor came out of the basement with the deetechtoor in his hand, holding it like a briefcase. When the criminal was around the light bulb would light up. He needed to search the entire school all before lunch. This should be easy, he thought. He was in one of the empty hallway, and he planned on starting on the ground floor then work his way to the upper floors.

message 38: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

((Oh I haven't yet, but I've heard of that ep))

Alex started in the direction of her locker. She didn't want to lug around her back pack if she didn't have to. After a minute she reached her locker. She put her back pack in but pulled out a TARDIS key from one of the pockets and shoved it into her jacket pocket. She swung her locker closed, but it echoed down the hallways. Alex winced then quickly started off in another direction, trying to find the TARDIS.

message 39: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The hallways of North River High were empty. So far the Doctor saw no one, everyone was in class and he hoped Alex was in class, but knowing Alex she'll probably think of some way to sneak out. He kept thinking he had until lunch, but that is of course if the Judoon police force didn't decide to make an early entrance. The Doctor entered the first classroom in the hallway. Everyone looked at him.

"Um..don't mind me just doin' my job." He walked over to each student as the teacher looked both confused and curious at him and at the piece of junk. He carried it around the class scanning everyone. The Doctor got a few, "You're weird." "What is that thing?" "You're not supposed to do this." from a few of the students and a "Get out of my class!" from the teacher.

message 40: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex heard a teacher shout as she turned down another hallway. "Get out of my class!" He shouted. Alex quickly walked over and peeked her head around the door just enough to see what was going on. It was the doctor. "Great," she muttered quietly to herself, but still didn't move, wanting to see what happened next.

message 41: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments As the teacher pushed the Doctor out of the class the Doctor took this opportunity to scan him. "Just checkin'" the Doctor said as he was thrown out of the class. The deetechtoor did not light up. "Don't worry you're not galaxy's most wanted criminal." He told the teacher.

The teacher just shook his head. "They employ anyone these days." He muttered and slammed the class door shut. The sound of the students applauding the teacher was heard outside the door.

message 42: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex jumped back from the doorway just in time. She tried to slowly back away, hoping that the doctor wouldn't notice her, but she was doubtful.

message 43: by Jester (last edited Jan 23, 2015 07:48PM) (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The Doctor saw a girl in the hallway, she had a familiar ponytail along with the familiar brown hair that went along with it. "Alex?" He quickly scanned her. It did not light up. "Alex." He said more sure it was her then walked in front of her. "I told you to stay in class. What are you doing out? How did you even get out?"

message 44: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Teachers will believe anything," Alex gave the doctor an awkward smile and rocked back and forth on her heels. "And seriously, how can you expect me to sit through physics class when all the people I know, my friends, my teachers, are in danger?" She asked him and her smile faded

message 45: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments As the Doctor walked to the next class he looked at her. "I don't expect you to sit through physics class. I want you to sit through physics class." He clarified. "You'll be surrounded by your friends. Safety in numbers, if things are to go wrong." The Doctor was about to tell her about his fancy deetechtoor when he saw her smile gone from her face. "Alex? Something wrong?"

message 46: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex shook her head. "Those people aren't my friends. I'm two years ahead of my grade remember? My friends are freshmen," she paused. "And I guess I'm just worried about them. They don't know what's going on, no one in this school does. They can't do anything about this situation," she said

message 47: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments "You don't have to worry about anything. I'll take care of the problem. I'm the caretaker. Remember? Caretaker of the entire universe. " The Doctor opened the door to the class as he walked inside everyone looked at him. "Oh. Don't mine me. Carry on." He told the class. The teacher looked speechless as if searching for the right words as the Doctor went on scanning him then the children. The Doctor couldn't help but notice the child he was scanning had a wrong answer. "It's not B." He whispered.

message 48: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

Alex stood in the doorway, waiting for the doctor. She noticed the teacher looking at her and gave an awkward wave. "Hi, Mrs. Prentice," she said awkwardly and glanced back at the doctor, hoping he would finish this classroom quickly.

message 49: by Jester (new)

Jester (clownfriend) | 2720 comments The Doctor scanned the rest of the students, most of them didn't mind because every so often he would tell them when they had the wrong answer, quietly of course so the teacher wouldn't hear. He scanned the last of the students when the teacher marched over and pulled him towards the door.

"Out! Now!" He threw the Doctor out.

The deetechtoor fell out of the Doctor's hand the light bulb broke in the process. "My deetechtoor!" He picked it up. "I loved my deetechtoor." He looked a bit disappointed as he dusted the broken bits off of it.

message 50: by Julia, Wholockian (new)

"Sorry, uh, he was just leaving," Alex stuttered and pulled the doctor along the hallways before the teacher realised that she should be in class.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13