Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > What if Percy had forgotten Annabeth?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jan 20, 2015 06:53PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
I would have been shocked and probably a little upset/irritated/annoyed/frustrated. But not very mad.

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I'm gonna go ahead and say probably, yeah.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Tbh, I thought that when I posted this topic, I'd have Percabeth fans jumping in and yelling that it would never happen. I don't know if I'm disappointing or not. XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Id hae been heartbroken and jumped into Tartarus

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Just like they did in MoA! :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeshhhhhh

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments Azalea wrote: "Id hae been heartbroken and jumped into Tartarus"

Lol same if that happened there would be no more material to work on i mean i love the plot if there was no romance it would have been no good like the Hobbit my opinion

Teamleo260  don't ever fall in love because everything that falls breaks  (teamleo360) | 81 comments HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT????? i am very offended (lol jk) i love the hobbit and something doesn't have to have romance to be good i love teen romance and am writing one but the hobbit is classic lol

message 9: by Amphitrite (new)

Amphitrite (ravenclaweruditedemigodselected) | 59 comments The. We wouldn't need to kill Hera because Aphrodite would have done all the work. Do you know how hard it was for her to get her OTP together I bet Hera would have made him forget Annabeth two if Aphrodite didn't have anything to say about it

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna Valades (sisterofAnnabeth) | 63 comments AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
KILL HERA!!!!!

message 11: by Grace (last edited Aug 20, 2015 03:15PM) (new)

Grace | 10 comments I've heard about the reason why Percy couldn't forget Annabeth-
He didn't remember her in his memory, he remembered her in his heart.

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (_whoknows_) | 5 comments Well let's be civil and..... KILL HERA!!!!!

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace | 10 comments Jennifer wrote: "Well let's be civil and..... KILL HERA!!!!!"

Unfortunately Hera is immortal. Maybe hanging over the chasm of Chaos again will bring her to her senses again? *evil smile*

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Brown | 4 comments Me: All in favor of murdering Hera say I.
Aphrodite: I. I. I. I. AYYEEEE.
Poseidon: I.
Fandom: I
CHB: I.

message 15: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments What does that mean

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments DA DEMIKIWI {Rachel} wrote: "What does that mean"

means every mortal here wants to MURDER HER!!!

message 17: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Yeah, when I said that it was JULY and now I’ve worked it out

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments DA DEMIKIWI {Rachel} wrote: "Yeah, when I said that it was JULY and now I’ve worked it out"

yup lol! I just checked the date now
:)

message 19: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Yeah :)