2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

2015 Plans > Rochelle's Plan

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (heather1212) | 12 comments Great list, Rochelle. I know what you mean about adding books while browsing. I added a couple of new ones while I was at the bookstore the other day and had to bump a couple of things I had chosen. But it's fun to find the things you really want to read this year.

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (clickcait) | 480 comments I'm the same. Just when I think I've decided on a book I see someone else's list or spot something on my bookcase and change my mind.

Good luck with the challenge. You're off to a good start already. :-)

message 3: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 15 comments Heather, exactly! I'm so excited to get started on all of these books, I just want to read them right away, all at once. I've never put so much thought and planning into what I'm going to read!

Cait, thank you. :) At a certain point while I was making my reading plan I had to stop looking at other people's lists because there were just too many books to consider!

message 4: by Rochelle (last edited Jan 21, 2015 09:08PM) (new)

Rochelle | 15 comments I've already got about a dozen books on hold at the library but some are trickling in very slowly. It doesn't bode so well for the reading order. I'm actually the 373rd person in line for Chris Hadfield's book. Even with the library's 73 copies I'm not too optimistic that it'll be in my hands by week 14!

I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding other things to read that week though. :)

message 5: by Cait (new)

Cait (clickcait) | 480 comments I like to make a point of checking out all the new lists to say hi and good luck, so I can't help but see new and more interesting options than the ones I was planning on reading.

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to read them all. I regularly moan to my husband that I want to read ALL THE BOOKS! Hehe.

message 6: by Laura, Mod (new)

Laura | 599 comments Mod
I bought the Wideacre series in December but I actually didn't add it to my list. I may read it the same week as you because I couldn't find an author I really wanted to read their first book. I've heard it's pretty risque but that just makes me intrigued...

message 7: by Rochelle (last edited Jan 22, 2015 07:52PM) (new)

Rochelle | 15 comments Laura, I had a really difficult time finding a book to fill that category as well! I've heard that too, it piques my interest even more. :)