2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Revival
This topic is about Revival
. Week 4: Published This Year > Revival by Stephen King

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krista (k_lou) | 48 comments I love Stephen King, I bought this for myself for christmas and then decided to do this reading challenge so I have waited patiently, can't wait to get into it, I have read reviews that say it is like his early work which is what I started out with when I was a teenager over twenty years ago.

Ryan Miller | 1 comments It is really great, Krista! If you love the early SK then you will definitely love this one! Hope you enjoy it!

Berit | 138 comments I completely agree! This was a fantastic book can't wait to hear what you think :-) ENJOY

Krista (k_lou) | 48 comments Falling behind on this, a long weekend(AustraliaDay!!) combined with my Nans 90th Birthday Celebrations and the family gatherings over long weekend has left me too exhausted to even open the book, but I am now getting into it, I love how Stephen King builds things up, I know something is going to happen, he told me, I know its bad, he makes that clear, I just don't know what or when it is going to happen. Totally Love That!