Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Could someone help me add a few books to my page

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Wright | 2 comments Hi all,

My name is Kevin Wright and I am the Author of Revelations: A Tale of Eldritch Horror.

I also have a few more works I'd like to add to my page, but for some reason I am not allowed to add them. They are all listed under my name.

The works I'd like to add to my page are:
1. The Beast: A Russian Gangster Horror Short
2. Madam Spew: Part 1 of the Swamp Lords Chronices
3. Dark Covenants: Tales of Horror, Dark Fantasy and the Weird (This one is an anthology which I edited; I also have two stories in it)

Thank you very much to whoever could help me or point me in the right direction.
Kevin Wright

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Jan 20, 2015 06:01PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19785 comments Working on ... and done. There are 3 spaces between your first and last names to disambiguate your author profile from the other Kevin Wrights, so when you are adding a book, just insert 2 extra spaces (3 in total) and it will go to the right place. Or ask a librarian to move it, no problem. The spaces are invisible for all other purposes.

Are any of the other books on the single-space profile yours? https://www.goodreads.com/book/combin... That's where the automatic imports end up.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Wright | 2 comments Thank you very much for helping me out.

None of the other books are mine. There seems to be quite a few Kevin Wrights out there. Have a good one, and thanks again.