What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Girl kidnapped; cover had girl in profile, title in red ink

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments I was walking around Barnes and noble around Christmas time and I came across a book I wanted to read. I didn't get it at the time because I was reading a couple others. I didnt write it down as I should have and i cant even remember the title or author. I believe the book had something to do with a girl being kiddnapped but as for that I dont quiet remember. I do know the cover had a picture of a girl in profile and the title was written in red ink. Thats not much to go on but I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Heather, please add details of plot and/or genre to your header. Many members only click on a thread if they know what kind of book you are looking for. If you are unable to do this, just ask and a Mod will do it for you.

message 3: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments Heather, do you remember if it was YA, adult fiction, memoir...?

Here are a few lists that you might have a look at:
Kidnapped!
YA Kidnapping
YA Missing Persons

message 4: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (alyciac) | 47 comments Was it a newly released title, or something in their bargain bin? Was it adult fiction, young adult? Any recollection as to genre - mystery, action/thriller, romance?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Heather, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Heather, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.