Percy Jackson meets The Kane Chronicles discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoire- Daughter of the Darkling (GildedDolphin) | 331 comments Mod
A place to keep your pets, otherworldly or otherwise, while you study, relax and practice. The Satyrs and Nymphs are more than happy to look after your pets for you.

message 2: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Truffles! you've found a home! *Truffles grunts, walks in a circle, and collapses.* He likes it!

Victoire- Daughter of the Darkling (GildedDolphin) | 331 comments Mod
Aura walks into the kennel and calls out "Kala!" Two seconds later a big pure black German shepherd came bounding toward her, pulling a tired looking tree nymph behind her. "Please take her Aura." Aura laughed. "Sorry. She can be a real handful. But at least she isn't a jackal. My sister just got one." The tree nymph, named Celia groaned. "Could you please do something to help me. Aura could both read and manipulate people's auras, something she figured out how to do from her Path of Anubis studies. "Sure." Aura looked and saw that the nymph's invisible halo was sad and gray looking. She moved a few things around, added some energy, took some energy and slowly the aura changed from gray to bright green. Celia pepped right up. "Thanks Aura. That sure beats a nap. this way I can get more done today. Bye." Aura waved as she walked out of the kennel.

message 4: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *Truffles grunts*

message 5: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) There you are Truffles. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yo are, that's who! *Throws stuffed rhino to Truffles.* There you go, buddy. *Truffles grunts.*