✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

1x1 > Aɴɢᴇʟs, Dᴇᴍᴏɴs, & ᴀ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wɪᴛᴄʜ: ᴬ ᶠᶤᵉᶰᵈᶤᶳʰ ᴿᵉᶳʸ ᴿᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 63 comments Mod
Whoop whoop!
Oh, can you put the plot in the first post, so I don't forget?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Okay!

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

So, which role would you prefer?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Not sure

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Well, I'm fine with any of the roles.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Alright, I think I'll go with Girl A since there are a lot of info about what she knows that I have thought about but we can make this a double role play if interested. I already have something in mind as well

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

What would your idea for doubles be?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Maybe they weren't acquainted through a one night stand, but the demon finder had to find that demon at one point?

So, you have the witch, and I have the angel.
Could I have the halfing demon finder?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Alright, that is fine too :) Sure, I'll be the Demon then. Everything settled?

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Yup!

message 11: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Jan 22, 2015 07:06PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass)
◉ DEMON ◉
【Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ】Bassianus Barbatos【 Aɢᴇ】 1,415【Sᴇx】 M

【Tʀᴀɪᴛs】 Narcissistic, Obsessive, Rude, Cruel, Inappropriate, Humorous, Egoistical, Passionate, Strong-willed, and Talkative

◉ WITCH ◉
【Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ】 Charon Hekate 【 Aɢᴇ】 22 【Sᴇx】 F

【Tʀᴀɪᴛs】 Lazy, Reckless, Precocious, Closed-off, Offensive, Daring, Sarcastic, Creative, and Wise

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

aja lim & female & twenty-two & halfling

luriel aramanth & male & angel & centuries old

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Do you want to start us off hon?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

any preferred starting point? Like just after the witch is taken into angelic protective custody?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yeah that sounds good with me

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Okie doke
Lemme just find some super inspiring music to fit the mood~

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Alright deary

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

[ alright, so apologies if this ends up too short or too long or confusing in some way. If need be, I can certainly edit it ]

One can only expect that the brooding look on one of the angelic host--arms crossed, brows drawn, eyes trained on a building just across from the cramped apartment--was in part the by-product by his latest assignment. While he might not have looked it, he very much loved his position as a guardian angel. Protecting others was more of forte than the warring conviction that most of his kin held. However, his new assignment was not one that he was used to.

No, a witch of twenty-two with an incessant need "to party," was not what he was used to. Luriel let his fairly judgemental--at this point--gaze sweep over to the said witch before trailing back to the world outside. The mortal world was a vast and confused place, he'd come to realize long ago. He just wasn't sure why exactly, of all the people in the world, he'd been stuck with her. Her, in this instance, being Charon Heckate.

He was well aware of her importance, having heard a hefty amount of useful information that the heavenly host would need in their war on the spawn of hell. Keeping her safe until her meeting with the Guild was crucial, and he had been honored to be selected as her protector.

Yes, despite his appearance--pierced nose, a few stray tattoos--he was indeed an upright angel. Now, at least. He had had his fun years, many years, ago. Being thrown from heaven had been quite a lesson for him, especially the landing. He still had scars from it, the plummet to Earth. Not as fun as it sounded, which wasn't fun in the slightest.

Unbeknownst to the guardian angel, legions away was a halfling being commissioned to find the very same witch he guarded. It was not often that the blonde haired Aja was called by the other portion of her heritage--only once before--and this time it sounded urgent. And demons didn't sound urgent unless it was far too serious for them to take lightly. Which meant that trouble was brewing, big trouble.

She sucked in a breath as she waited under a flickering street light, her hat obscuring much of her face. This was how her dealings were done--secretive and with touch of old fashion noir mystery. The full black ensemble she donned was enough to make her pale blonde hair glow in the light, a single identifier.

Meeting with Bassianus Barbatos was something she had wished would never happen twice. The first time had been with him on the end of search request. He didn't seem so pleased to be found, and unwanted advances had been few--but still sufficiently annoying. And now he was making her wait.

Wonderful.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Mama?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) [ i'm trying to think of a good response, generally takes me a bit especially with work ]