Songkeeper Chronicles discussion

Cast and Crew > Amos McElhenny

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
Here we can chat about (and quite possibly with) the fiery-tongued peddler, Amos McElhenny. With a history as colorful and varied as his insults, Amos is always one of my favorite characters to write!

message 2: by Stargazer (new)

Stargazer R. L. | 4 comments Amos is awesome! And so are his insults.

Wait... What does Gillian mean by WITH?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments @Stargazer: I don't understand your confusion over that particular preposition.

Amos is awesome, though. Pretty much my favorite character. His protectiveness of Birdie is sweet. And his interactions with Grundhold are generally amusing. xD

Spoilers for Songkeeper:
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Jane (last edited Mar 29, 2016 02:55PM) (new)

Jane Maree (janemaree) | 43 comments Sarah Taleweaver wrote: "Amos is awesome, though. Pretty much my favorite character. His protectiveness of Birdie is sweet. And his interactions with Grundhold are generally amusing. xD
Spoilers for Songkeeper:..."

I love Amos too...

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments @Jane: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
Stargazer wrote: "Amos is awesome! And so are his insults.

Wait... What does Gillian mean by WITH?"

There's a chance - a slight chance, mind you - that when life isn't too crazy, Amos might pop over here for a wee bit of chatting and a spot of brew by the fireside. ;)

message 7: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Oh hopefully he shall do that!

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane Maree (janemaree) | 43 comments Sarah Taleweaver wrote: "@Jane: (view spoiler)"

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments Gillian wrote: "Stargazer wrote: "Amos is awesome! And so are his insults.

Wait... What does Gillian mean by WITH?"

There's a chance - a slight chance, mind you - that when life isn't too crazy, Amos might pop o..."

And now I understand Stargazer's excitement over a preposition. Whaaaat. That's awesome.

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments Oooooooh. That sounds great! :D

message 11: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (on break) (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments EEEE! :D *excitement over the idea of Amos stopping by* If so, there should be a scheduled chat or something so we can talk with him! That would be awesome. :)

*runs away in terror from the spoiler-tags so that I won't accidentally click them* MEEEP. O_O

message 12: by Jane (new)

Jane Maree (janemaree) | 43 comments Deborah wrote: " *runs away in terror from the spoiler-tags so that I won't accidentally click them* MEEEP. O_O ..."

Yeah, sorry about that...Don't click on 'em. There's a really good reason they're in spoiler tags. xD

message 13: by Hope (last edited Apr 04, 2016 11:59AM) (new)

Hope Ann (hopeann) | 15 comments Absolutely love Amos. And his insults. And 'every blathering speck o' sand?' I laughed over that line so much. ;)

message 14: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I think he ans his talking has got to be one of my favourite things

message 15: by Hope (new)

Hope Ann (hopeann) | 15 comments A picture I made with one of my famous 'Amos Quotes'

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3533919...

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments Hope wrote: "A picture I made with one of my famous 'Amos Quotes'

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3533919..."

Technically that's an Amos-and-Grundhold quote. Which, in all fairness, just makes it better. :D

message 17: by Jane (new)

Jane Maree (janemaree) | 43 comments Hope wrote: "A picture I made with one of my famous 'Amos Quotes'..."

Cool!

message 18: by Alice (new)

Alice | 8 comments Sarah Taleweaver wrote: "Technically that's an Amos-and-Grundhold quote. Which, in all fairness, just makes it better.."

Don't tell Amos that!

message 19: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 19 comments Um...am I the only one on here who didn't like Amos?

message 20: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (on break) (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Gabriellyn wrote: "Um...am I the only one on here who didn't like Amos?"

I did like Amos, but since I seem to be the only one to like Cade, at least we can be together in our aloneness? :)

message 21: by Gabriellyn (new)

Gabriellyn | 19 comments Deborah wrote: "Gabriellyn wrote: "Um...am I the only one on here who didn't like Amos?"

I did like Amos, but since I seem to be the only one to like Cade, at least we can be together in our aloneness? :)"

Heh, okay!