Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

erotica

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Jan 20, 2015 02:37PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Stephanie Anyone know of some great erotica books? Any kind will do. :-) Pleases don't be shy.

message 2: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 20, 2015 03:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth The Edge of Never, Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski. Also the Real series by Katy Evans. They are not erotica but has awesome adult content!

Saleen Elizabeth wrote: "The Edge of Never, Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski. Also the Real series by Katy Evans. They are not erotica but has awesome adult content!"

I love The Edge of Never and The Edge of Always!

Stephanie WOW! Thank you so much for the suggestions Saleen and Elizabeth. I will start my list. Which one should I start with first?

Elizabeth The Real series!!! You will love them all! I'm finishing up the last book in the series called Ripped..Awesome!

Stephanie Elizabeth, I just looked them up on my Kindle and am truly excited to read them. They are definitely up my alley. Pour a glass of red wine, curl up next to the fire and probably stay up too late. :-)

message 9: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 20, 2015 06:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth Let me know how you like them. Some other good books would be..The Beautiful Disaster seried by Jamie Mcguire. When I finish my current read I'm going to start The Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski...it sounds like it's going to very a great book with some hot stuff going on too, just like the Edge of Never Series!

Stephanie I will let you know how I like them. Feel free to keep me posted on books you discover to be thrilling.

Saleen Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy! Then work your way to Bared To You series and Stark Trilogy and Gabriel's Inferno trilogy.
Happy Reading :)

Saleen Firelight (Darkest London, #1) by Kristen Callihan
Moonglow (Darkest London, #2) by Kristen Callihan
Oh you'll enjoy these! :)

Stephanie Thanks Saleen. Please feel free to send me messages if you come up with any more. My list cannot be large enough. Do you have a pretty healthy list also? I don't think I can get enough.

Saleen Healthy list?

Stephanie A large list of books you want to read.

Saleen Stephanie wrote: "A large list of books you want to read."

Oh yeah!

Stephanie I enjoy Ellie Goulding also. Do you know who Above and Beyond is?

Elizabeth A good Erotic series would be Wanted series by J Kenner

Stephanie Have either of you read The Lonely by Tara Brown? I have not but was wondering what you thought. What about The Billionaire books?

Saleen Stephanie wrote: "I enjoy Ellie Goulding also. Do you know who Above and Beyond is?"

No I don't

Stephanie Victoria wrote: "the crossfire series is an amazing series. i just finished the third book! theres 4 out currently."

Is this the series by Sylvia Day? I have not read these. Tell me what you like about them. :-)

Stephanie So besides the stories themselves do you admire the covers as well? Whew! Some of the guys on the covers are attractive. Sensual photos on the covers are important.

I will definitely read this series. You've got me intrigued. Please message me or friend me and offer more suggestions. The list of to read can never be long enough.

Saleen Victoria wrote: "the crossfire series is an amazing series. i just finished the third book! theres 4 out currently."

Love Gideon Cross! I have to get book 4

Stephanie Hi Saleen. How are you? Thank you for adding to my list. I love the recommendations.

Saleen Stephanie wrote: "Hi Saleen. How are you? Thank you for adding to my list. I love the recommendations."
Hi Stephanie! I'm okay. How are you?

Stephanie Saleen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hi Saleen. How are you? Thank you for adding to my list. I love the recommendations."
Hi Stephanie! I'm okay. How are you?"

I am okay as well. Listening to music, reading. Was your Sunday filled with excitement? :-) did you have a good day?

message 27: by Amy Pugh (last edited Jan 25, 2015 08:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Pugh Wanted by J Kenner Wanted (Most Wanted, #1) by J. Kenner its a series

diana marcela Ballestas Maya Banks serie sweet, serie breathless... excelent
Maya Banks Breathless Trilogy Boxed Set

Eve Berlin, serie edge.

Shayla Black, all books.

Stephanie I have heard of Maya Banks and I think I read one of her books.Yep after looking through my books I did read Four Play. I will add the Breathless series. Have you read any of her other series? What about The With Me series by Kristin Proby? I'm actually quite embarrassed that I have not read these yet because I lived in Seattle for 10 years.

Saleen Stephanie wrote: "I have heard of Maya Banks and I think I read one of her books.Yep after looking through my books I did read Four Play. I will add the Breathless series. Have you read any of her other series? W..."

Come Away with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1) by Kristen Proby is a really good book! Its free on Amazon! :)

Stephanie Oh really! I will get it now.

diana marcela Ballestas Stephanie wrote: "I have heard of Maya Banks and I think I read one of her books.Yep after looking through my books I did read Four Play. I will add the Breathless series. Have you read any of her other series? W..."

of Maya have only read these two series , however I liked a lot, you could also recommend the play by play series of Jaci Burton, of Lisa Marie Rice the Dangerous series and Protectors series.

series you mention I still do not read but surely include it in my list of outstanding read.

Elizabeth Stepanie.....what would you recommend???

Stephanie Well....I did read Flesh (Flesh, #1) by Kylie Scott
and Slave To Love by Nikita Black
and Only Pretend by Nora Flite
I am still trying to figure out what to think. They are completely different from one another. Which is a good thing. One is about a slave, one is about cops playing a role to discover who did it and one is about zombies. Have any of you read these?

JudyCa Lisa Renee Jones 'Inside out series' is fantastic. 5 books out so far and the finale coming out Monday Feb. 2. Plus there are novellas.

If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones Being Me (Inside Out, #2) by Lisa Renee Jones Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3) by Lisa Renee Jones No in Between (Inside Out, #4) by Lisa Renee Jones I Belong to You (Inside Out, #5) by Lisa Renee Jones All of Me (Inside Out, #6) by Lisa Renee Jones

Stephanie Judy wrote: "Lisa Renee Jones 'Inside out series' is fantastic. 5 books out so far and the finale coming out Monday Feb. 2. Plus there are novellas.

If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones [bookcover..."

Oh wow. I looked at these and they sound intriguing. They are now on my list to read. Thanks Judy.

message 37: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Pressley This book Let Me Go has some seriously mind blowing R rated scenes....and a great story too
Let Me Go (Let Me #3) by Lily Foster

Mikayla Deitz I always though The Submissive Trilogy was like a well written 50 shades! You should try it out!

Sönïa Dhillion https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

My list of erotic boos the best is the siren series by tiffany riesz

message 40: by Bianca (last edited Feb 15, 2015 03:46AM) (new)

Bianca Tiffany Reisz is the best! I don't care about BDSM at all, but she's an amazing writer!

www.goodreads.com/series/79635-the-or...