GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > reviews needed for dark romance/women fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke Moyinlorun | 2 comments Hello,

I need review for my dark romance book. If you are a book blogger or just an awesome reader that doesn't mind posting to Goodreads and Amazon in exchange for a free book, please send me the email address where you can receive the book. I have it available in pdf and epub.

Blurb
Miki Daniels’ life has been anything but typical. She has been through hell, endured an abusive childhood and has survived a brutal sexual slavery. Her past has left her damaged, yet she’s able to pick herself up and become a successful business owner. But something from her past threatens her state of mind and won’t allow her to love. Until she meets Vincent Ali, a man who loves her even with all her flaws and imperfections. She begins to believe that love is possible, when the devil from her past suddenly returns.

message 2: by Barb (new)

Barb McKinley (36021416-barbmckinley) | 27 comments Hi Aderonke,

Sounds interesting. I would be happy to read and review your book for Goodreads and Amazon.

I prefer mobi files if possible. If mobi is just not possible, pdf will have to work. Send your book to barbaramckinley@gmail.com.

Thanks, Barb

message 3: by Aderonke (new)

Aderonke Moyinlorun | 2 comments Barb wrote: "Hi Aderonke,

Sounds interesting. I would be happy to read and review your book for Goodreads and Amazon.

I prefer mobi files if possible. If mobi is just not possible, pdf will have to work. Se..."

I sent you an email. Thanks, Barb

message 4: by Pennie (new)

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 45 comments Aderonke wrote: "Hello,

I need review for my dark romance book. If you are a book blogger or just an awesome reader that doesn't mind posting to Goodreads and Amazon in exchange for a free book, please send me the..."

I would be interested in doing a review swap. I write Sherlock Holmes short stories and collections. I write Sherlock Holmes. Please send PDF or ePub and I'll do the same.
ckgoldensky@yahoo.com