Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader for Science Fiction, Drama, and Action Novels

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Warren | 2 comments Hi, I've been beta reading for almost a year and I really do enjoy it. I'm looking for new manuscripts to beta read since I haven't had any in a little while. I'm mostly looking for science fiction, drama, and action, but I'm open to anything. Feel free to send me a synopsis

message 2: by Mocha (new)

Mocha Pennington | 55 comments I PM'd you

message 3: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Diamond, I have a romance/action book, and I was wondering if you would be interested in that? It is 11k words.

message 4: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments Diamond wrote: "Hi, I've been beta reading for almost a year and I really do enjoy it. I'm looking for new manuscripts to beta read since I haven't had any in a little while. I'm mostly looking for science fiction..."
Hi I really need a sci-fi beta reader for my novel, only 75% completed but need to know if im on the right track and that it reads well etc. Brief synopsis:Driven from her home by computer virus infected zombies, led by her recently deceased father’s mysterious will, Destry, Weasel and her father’s slightly brain damaged solicitor Derek, they set out in a London taxi on an odyssey of discovery, mayhem and wilful destruction of property.
After dodging death by exploding green houses, euthanizing a racist bigoted man monster, escaping the vengeful clutches of a town full of angry tree hugging kids, and shutting down the national power grid, they head across the country to London to attempt to defeat the virus mutated glitch.
After traveling the width of the country, whilst picking up and dropping off other useless companions on the way, they finally reach Brighton, and with the somewhat dubious aid of a network of weird and wonderful trans-humanist groups and anarchistic individuals fight their way past the technological and physical barriers and into Megacity London.