♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥ discussion

Kiatana's Journey (Creatures of the Lands, #1)
This topic is about Kiatana's Journey
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
R2Rs CLOSED > Kiatana's Journey by Natalie Erin --> Unlimited

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited Mar 01, 2015 06:09AM) (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 1467 comments Mod
Kiatana's Journey (Creatures of the Lands #1) by Natalie Erin Natalie Erin Megan Linski

Whoever is interested in reviewing this book by Natalie Erin for Megan Linski, please post your email below and the format you would like to receive. Thanks! And remember to post that you received the book free from the author for an honest review. Please post a review on at least Goodreads and Amazon.

Amount of Copies: Unlimited
Format of Copies: mobi, epub, and pdf
Timeframe: One Month

Synopsis~
Dragons fly, animals can speak and fairies rule over all in the realm they call the Lands, a place that is both beautiful and dangerous. Only one myth remains...Changers, beasts who can morph into any creature at will, and their Accompanies, the mysterious riders who command them. Chaos begins when a Changer called Ionan and his Accompany Keota crash down from the sky. They are found by two orphan wolf pups searching for their mother, and the fairy Kiatana, owner of the Verinian Forest. Kiatana refuses to trust the handsome stranger, or believe the story about his troubled past, but she soon finds she has bigger problems as a plague begins to spread throughout her land, killing all in sight. With no option Kiatana heads out on a quest with Keota, Ionan, the two wolves and her trusty pegasus to find a cure before the forest is destroyed forever. But danger has a way of finding her, and Kiatana isn’t sure if she’ll survive the road ahead...

Reviewers:
1. Ashley (alinnen@uncc.edu) - ?
2. Breanna (smithb1020@gmail.com) - mobi
3. Laurel (laurelingliseverly@gmail.com) - epub ✔
4. Amy (amy-fitz@live.co.uk) - ?

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashlovestoread) | 6 comments alinnen@uncc.edu

Breanna (smithb1020) | 4 comments smithb1020@gmail.com

Laurel laurelingliseverly@gmail.com

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Megan will need to know the format of the books that you all will need, so please let us know.

Breanna (smithb1020) | 4 comments Please send me a copy in PDF format, Megan! Thanks!

Breanna (smithb1020) | 4 comments Actually, .mobi format would be better so I can read it on my Kindle :) Thanks!

Breanna (smithb1020) | 4 comments Megan, I'm not sure if you've sent this out yet but I haven't received a copy as of yet. I did notice that Chelsea has my email address down as smith1020@ instead of smithB1020@. Could you resend it, if you've already sent it out? Thanks so much!! :)

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

I am so sorry Breanna, I'll update it as soon as I can!

Laurel Can you send me and epub please.

Laurel I'm not sure if you've sent out the copies yet but I have not received mine yet, just to be sure my email is laurelingliseverly@gmail.com, thanks :)

message 12: by Chelsea (last edited Mar 01, 2015 06:10AM) (new)

I don't think Megan has sent the out yet, if she hasn't within the next week - let me know, and I will try to message her.

Thanks!

Laurel Here's my reviews:

Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.ca/Kiatanas-Journey...
(It's under Lori Kirkwood)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kiatana's Journey (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Megan Linski (other topics)
Natalie Erin (other topics)