Cover to Cover Book Club discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
Book 1 (Chapters 1-8)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Jan 20, 2015 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauren (laurenxbooks) | 51 comments Mod
Comment your opinions on the first 8 chapters of Cinder! How are you enjoying it so far? What characters do you like and dislike? Where do you think this book is going? (Please no spoilers for chapters 9 and up)

Lauren (laurenxbooks) | 51 comments Mod
I just finished chapter 8 and I think I'm really going to like this book. The whole Prince Kai thing is kinda cheesy, but we'll see where that goes. Honestly, its been really predictable so far. But I'm still super pumped about finishing this and I'm sure I'll still love the story!

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) I read Cinder back in December for the first time and loved it. I was a bit skeptical at first but I still decided to read it since so many people love it. It may seem predictable since it is a fairy tale retelling of sorts but I think it has a unique spin to it. The first 8 chapters set a good foundation for the rest of the story. I really enjoy Iko's character.

Quinlan (quinlangrace) | 14 comments I just finished chapter 8 a few minutes ago! So far it reminds me of The Young Elites, malfettos and cyborgs are super similar. I agree, it seems predictable, but a very fun read!

Brittany Boyack (theprincessofgenovia) | 16 comments Just finished Chapter 8. I really like cinder as a character, but some of the writing is confusing when the story talks about like the machinery and sciencey topics and what not. Other than that I'm enjoying it