Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Reactions :O :D -_- ect, ect..:P > Kronos took a whole book to defeat. Gaea did not.

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Many people have stated that they do not like how Gaea was defeated in one chapter. Thoughts?

message 3: by Lemma (new)

Lemma I did not hate the book. It was pretty good but it was the last book of the Percy Jackson world. I was expecting it to be so exciting and plot twists every chapter never knowing what was going to happen. The ending was good I guess but Leo never told everyone that he was alive. I wanted a huge reunion and everything but I did not get it sadly. Overall I would probably rate it a 3 point 5.

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I gave the book 5 stars, I believe, but I want to lower it to 4. I still enjoyed it, though parts of it make my eye twitch.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, it was kind of in the background IMO

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

IMO?

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

In my opinion?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yesh

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

I figured it out while I typed it. I am such a dork *Headdesk*

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments Lol izzy

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments I know I wish there was more of a battle but i still would give the book a 5 star mostly because we can now say "GOOD BYEEEEE OCTAVIAN" lol he was a jerk

message 14: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments Kayla wrote: "I did not hate the book. It was pretty good but it was the last book of the Percy Jackson world. I was expecting it to be so exciting and plot twists every chapter never knowing what was going to h..."

Actually Rick is making a new series

message 15: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments I think

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

It's for the Norse gods.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (waterbendergirl) | 23 comments I think Percy should have been more involved in the ending( and the whole book) he fades into the backround after being a main character for so long. Also like he should've proposed to Annabeth(just sayin:)) I think I gave it a 3 on my review.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I KONWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS CRYING MY HEAD OFF!

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments It's called " Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard" it's going to be sweet

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (waterbendergirl) | 23 comments IKR the first Norse book is called the sword of summer and is about Annabeth's cousin who lives in New York(Where Else?) his mom is gone and his dad is a Norse god. He has to stop Ragnorak. That's what I read from Amazon. Gonna be a trilogy. Can't wait for the sample. Who here is waiting for the Crown of Ptomely and PJ's Greek Heroes?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 23: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments Meeee!

DiMico, Son of Poseidon Jackson | 76 comments MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments guys I have a stupid thought but Im going o tell you anyway... This book is called Sword of SUMMER im hoping there will be a character named summer in there cause how cool would that be =)

message 26: by Rwelch (new)

Rwelch | 12 comments That would be pretty cool

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (waterbendergirl) | 23 comments Totally,
Like it Magnus's Friend/Love Interest could be named Summer. :):):):):):)

message 30: by Amphitrite (new)

Amphitrite (ravenclaweruditedemigodselected) | 59 comments The ending went way too fast!!! I mean my fanfics of Leo and Calypso reuniting are way better than what Rick had in mind. I always thought Calypso would feel a bit sad leaving Ogygia after admitting to Ghea it was her home. But no she was packed and ready to rush out when Leo came. And yes defeating Ghea went way to fast. She is literally the Earth!!! You would think she would be a bit harder to defeat than with just a few words and two good hits!!! I mean come on, Rick, if your going to end this amazing journey of Percy Jackson then make it a good ending!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy Jackson will be back, or at least the seven will, I know it :)