The Outcast Dead (Ruth Galloway, #6) The Outcast Dead question

ruth galloway series
Rosalyn Rosalyn Jan 20, 2015 09:53AM
Can anyone tell me if you need to read the ruth galloway series by elly griffiths in order or are they stand alone books

I agree with Sandy in that the plots are individual but the relationship have become the heart of the series. You will, I'm sure, enjoy the books much more by starting at the beginning. I order from my local library and at 50p a time think this is a great service.

Rosalyn Thanks for the information. I love the library and often use the request service. This time I bought one book thinking it was a one off and now realis ...more
Jan 21, 2015 08:11AM

Great series! I recommend you start at the beginning. I'm eagerly waiting for the next book.

Each book contains a stand alone mystery so you'll have no problem enjoying the current story. Where it gets a little tricky is the relationships between all the returning characters. You might have trouble understanding how they relate to each other & why because there's a lot of history between them & complex personal story lines.

Betsy Frankly, I liked these books at the beginning, but as they moved along I liked them and the characters less and less.
Jun 24, 2015 11:55PM · flag