To Get More Friends on Goodreads!!! discussion

New Members

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

LeeAnne | 65 comments Mod
Anything

message 2: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Anything you would want to talk about

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 13 comments Hey!

message 4: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

sup?

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 13 comments Not much... TRYING to study...

and u??

message 6: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

working on a project. Listening to Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy

message 7: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

i have to go see ya later!!!

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments LeeAnne wrote: "working on a project. Listening to Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy"

oh my god i LOVE that song so much!!!!!

message 9: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) My name is Diamond. I am a musician/singer/song writer. I play 12 different instruments. I love to travel and I love to help people. I am also a massage therapist. I enjoy all types of books. Please add me as a friend.
Be Blessed.
Diamond

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber Kestner (ambernmelanie) | 6 comments My name is Amber, I was invited by a friend of mine Diamond in this group. I am a full time mother to my daughter Melanie and have had two heart surgeries because I have Ebstein's Anomaly and also other problems. I love books, books mean everything to me. Feel free to me as a friend, I love making new friends.

Amber Kestner

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 13 comments @LeeAnne which project? Nice song !

Hey guysss!!!!

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 26 comments Hey guys, I'm Dani!
My fav bands are FOB, Ed Sheeran, and Sam Smith.
I love people, (sort of)
If you have any questions, please ask!

message 13: by Jaideep (new)

Jaideep Khanduja (pebbleinthestillwaters) | 1 comments Hey

message 14: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 2 comments Hey, I am new to this group.

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie (jewels73) Hi all! Yep, new as well. I love alpha men, the jealous, possessive and dirty talker types, lol, yes I do! The nastier the better.

message 16: by Dammy (new)

Dammy | 1 comments hii my names dammy! I'm new to this group xxx

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 138 comments GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 138 comments How's everyone doing?

message 20: by LeeAnne, fun and crazy girl (new)

Welcome, all of you to the group!!! Keep on inviting members. We are trying to hit 100 members!!!

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth hey everyone I'm Elizabeth ad I'm from Charleston WV, my favorites types of books to read are
Paranormal romance,science-fiction,dystopian,young adults,erctica( gay fiction),historical romance,history,fantasy,mystery,horror,thrillers,literature classic and mythology,and true crime.

message 22: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Hey! I'm Eleanor, I'm 14 from the UK, and {no no surprises here!} I like reading! And Merlin! And singing and dancing, and English and history! And I should probably invest in some commas!

message 23: by Lina (new)

Lina (quiquimora) hello!! im Lina, im 16, and a HUGE fan of FOB too. i suck at singing and im OK at dancing, i love English tough. how is everybody??

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim (cliffnote) | 2 comments Hello, My name is Kim. I am a stay at home mom of 2 girls. I have loved to read for many years. Escaping into another world for a bit is my vacation, LOL. I like to read alot of different genres with my favorite being Paranormal. I read mostly fiction with a few non fiction, depending. Feel free to add me as a friend,

message 25: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nics2) | 13 comments HEYYY GUYSSS

WELCOME U ALL!!!!

message 26: by Clo (new)

Clo (cuppaclo) | 3 comments I'm Hayley, I am 14, I love reading, writing and daydreaming about characters that were in my fav books. I'm not the only one who does that...am I? ;) LOL

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RaychGinge) Hey I'm Rachel, I love reading all kinds of fiction but my favourite would be either fantasy or horror/thriller. I love anything that can get under your skin though.

I also love music (all kinds) and art and all things natural.

I somehow lost touch with reading for a few years, life being busy and stuff and recently got back into it, so I'm trying to get through a long list of books but always accept more recommendations based on who I've read books by so far.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you think we will get along, and if you do, interact with me :) that's why I joined this group :)

message 28: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Ken wrote: "Am I the only one who has exams from next week and is spending their time reading and listening to music instead of studying for their A levels?"

I'm not studying for my A-Levels or anything nearly as important as that, but I know what you mean about getting distracted by books and music and THE INTERNET. Because:

message 29: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Coldplay is pretty awesome :) You've gotta love early noughties music haha.

Eeeek hope your exam went okay :) x

message 30: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor Ken wrote: "Yeah it was good thanks, hopefully I can get an A.

Coldplay are pretty awesome but their new stuff is kinda disappointing"

Good, hope so :)
Yeah I've not really heard much of their new stuff so I don't know.