The Undetermined discussion

Challenges > February Challenge 2015

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassy (last edited Feb 01, 2015 07:28AM) (new)

Cassy Le | 48 comments Mod
Hello guys!
It is time to start the February Challenge! (Early this time so you have time to chose a book and read it in February :P)
For this month's challenge, it is really simple. You chose a book that is somehow connected to February that has been in you to-read shelf a long time. It can either be about love (you know, Valentine's Day and all), about the winter, or any other far-fetched connections you can manage to find. Tell me what you think, but I think this is a good idea to kind of force yourself to read a book that you have wanted to read a long time, but not really had the occasion to.

To participate, just post the book that you are going to read and the connection you made with February! :) I hope you like this idea and participate :)

Xx Cassy

Participants:

-Julia - Anna and the French Kiss (Stephanie Perkins)
-Alex - Love, Rosie (Cecilia Ahern)
-Cassy - How to fall in love (Cecilia Ahern)
-Serena - The Sky is everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
-Linn - Me Before You (Jojo Moyes)

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments I like that idea. But I guess I'll first have to dig in my to-read shelf :D

message 3: by Deema (new)

Deema Khumayis (DeemaK) | 5 comments I love the idea!

message 4: by Deema (new)

Deema Khumayis (DeemaK) | 5 comments I love the idea!

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments Can't find one

message 6: by Cassy (new)

Haha Julia, need any help finding a book? :P

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments If you like to offer me some help it would be really nice :D

message 8: by Cassy (new)

Didn't go through your whole to read list but how about Anna and the French Kiss (Kiss, Paris, how can you not think of love?) or Love, Rosie (pretty self explanatory)

message 9: by Cassy (new)

Wait, those are your recent adds...hmmm
What about Gallagher girls (love those books) or like a classic? (Just read Emma and it was really good!)
Really, anything (or almost anything) could be connected to February :P

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex (offvogue) | 14 comments I'm going to read love, Rosie. I wanted to read it this month, but I didn't get to it.

message 11: by Cassy (new)

Great Alex! I'll add you to the list once I get on a computer! :) I really love that book! :*

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Reim (julisbad) | 37 comments I think I'm going to read Anna and the French kiss! :) thank yoooou!

message 13: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) Hum...I just got The Sky is Everywhere from the library, but I'm not sure if it's a romance though..

message 14: by Cassy (new)

It has a heart on on the cover so it's fine :P

message 15: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) Okay!

message 16: by Linn (new)

Linn | 6 comments I really like the idea! :)
I was thinking of reading Me before You this month!