Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

General Info About HP Books > New FREE online read @ Harlequin.com

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 87 comments Just wanted to let you know there is a new weekly (1 new chapter every Monday) online read up on Harlequin. If this is not the location you would like information like this posted, let me know.~ Kim :)

Weekly Read:

Society Wedding Secrets
by Jennifer Hayward

Copyright © 2015 by Harlequin Books S.A.
Château des Lacs, near Paris – 1 week until 'I Do'

My to-do list for planning this society wedding was supposed to be simple:

1. Arrange some tastefully naughty pre-wedding activities for the bridal party.
2. Get the bride and groom down the aisle so they can get started on their happily ever after.

But now the groomsmen—aka five of the world's most outrageous playboys—are running wild, the groom is running scared and the bride is running me ragged! That's bad enough but with Tate Langfield (yes, that Tate Langfield; he of The Kiss That Cannot Be Forgotten) distracting me at every turn, if I don't take drastic action this wedding—not to mention my career – will end in disaster!

Clearly I need to relax so maybe the only way to regain my focus is to do the one thing I've never dared? And what could be more…tension-relieving…than a night of unbridled passion with the gorgeous Tate? It could be our little secret, dear diary…

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
Hi Kim. I moved it to the General Info folder. Thanks for the information!

Harlequin Books (harlequinbooks) | 87 comments There is a new free onlinbe read with a new chapter added daily!

Desired by the Desert King
by Maisey Yates

Copyright © 2015 by Harlequin Books S.A.
From chambermaid to queen!

Determined to never again feel the sting of rejection inflicted by her wealthy father, beautiful chambermaid Elyse vowed to protect herself from heartbreak. Until her resolve crumbles when one touch from sinfully seductive Sheikh Khaled ignites a passion that Elyse has never felt before…

For years, Sheikh Khaled has worn the guilt of his wife's death like a shield. But one night with Elyse has created a chink in his armor that threatens to expose the scars of his past. Will Khaled drop his guard completely and give Elyse the fairy tale ending she's always dreamed of…by making her his Queen?