« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yay RP!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats fine

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yessss

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok but first , who is the girl or boy? or do you want a girl x girl romance ???

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure but is this a girl x girl or girl x boy

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay ^__^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya

Mason walked through the hall heading towards the library. He was tall, but not the tallest in school but he was the nicest boy there. All the girls loved to be near him even if he didn't want them there.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason entered the library and went to the study room. As he walked in he noticed Laura. He'd seen her before they and a few classes together "Hay there mind if I join you?" he asked as he walked toward the seat next to her. He waited for her answers before sitting.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would someone hate you? You seam nice enough." He said taking a seat on her right.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhh. Ok that makes sense. I get so many confession a day I can't normally remember them all. Sorry." He said as he pulled out a big book from his bag.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks over at her, "Are you okay your a little red?" He asked concerned.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" He asked putting his hand on her forehead.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh sorry." He said pulling his hand away. "Did I do some thing to embarrass you?" He asked looking towards the door. You could here some yelling from the others side. He sighed and said "I think the girls found me."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"You should never talk about your self like that." He said as he got up and locked the door to the study room. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable but I really don't want them around right now." He pulled down the blind that covered the door window. "Now they can't see you and if they do harass you come tell me okay?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled kindly at her and hugged her back.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem. And you are pretty at lest to my standards."she said smiling at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Definitely. What reason do i have to lie to you?" He asked

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you. Lets play something." He said walking over to the seats.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about we tell riddles. I love those." He said sitting down

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok than, how about ... We tell story's. The wildest and most a mazing story you can come up with."she asked

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((That was meant to say he not she sorry ))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. So there once was a girl who looked just like you and me but she kept a bark secret. She came from a long line of ghost seers. At the age of 11 she discovered her powers and how strong they where." He started smiling

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"One day at school she was being pestered by some ghosts, she went in to a hall way where she believed there was no one and tried to get rid of them with salt she had stolen from the lunch room. But she was not as alone as she had though. There was a hunter of the supernatural watching her from a far. Ok you think of how to carry on the story." He said leaning back on the chair.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting twist." He said smiling at her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh, your good at this." He said with a big grin.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, so as soon as he takes the mask of she knew it was a hunter so she tried to run but he caught her arm and pulled her back and asked her "if you don't want me to kill you will you let me take your power away?" He smiled at his own little twist.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your turn." He said taking her hand in his.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins back ,"he said because i did just ask you out that's s why I'm giving you the choice to live. I love you he said to her than kissed her."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I could let you keep them but if I don't get rid of them than another hunter will come and kill you its the only way to keep you safe . He said in between breaths."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"He replied, of course i will save you but do you really what to keep this power of yours? Isn't it scary? He asked concerned." Mason kissed her hand and said "I love where this story is going."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know why but if you're safe I don't care he said passionately to her." Mason pulled her on to his lap.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"So long as we are carful I can keep you safe. He said leaning in for another kiss." Mason kissed Laura.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped and said "I'm sorry. But I couldn't what any longer. I love you." He said staring in to her eyes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled brightly "Me too." He said and kissed her again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave a small moan. "I love you." he said in between kisses.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed a little " i doubt that." He said smirking.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure. But one more kiss first?" He asked

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her back just as deeply and whispered "you're amazing."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok time to make this official." He said after the kiss.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He blushed "Ok you figured it out."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." He said embarrassed

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed back but was a little surprised at first.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

That comment made him even more embarrassed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh ok." He said let her stand up.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"O-okay, if that's what you want. Where on your back."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." He said rubbing her back. As he did that he kissed the back of her neck.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued to rub her back as his kisses moved up her neck towards her ear. Once he reached it he lightly bit it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He put his hand under her chin and moved her so she was facing him and kissed her passionately.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a loud nock on the door to the library. The loud nock surprises mason. "I think those girls figured out that I'm in here."he said with a sigh. " I wish they'd just leave me alone they don't have a chance with me. I don't love them. The only one I love is you." He said kissing her cheek.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

There where 6 of the most popular girls in school. The looked devastated as he kissed her back.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19