Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quentin (new)

Quentin Byrd The hunger games is a series about a girl names Katniss that has to survive being killed by kids from the ages of 10-18. She is smart, brave, dangerous, and she knows how to survive. Catching fire is one of my favorites out of the series because it is filled with action, adventure, and will have your heart racing. I would highly recommend putting your attention into this book.

Katniss is once again locked and forced back in to the hunger games. Striving to keep her life again she will be on top of her feet in this one. From trying to hunt opponents to escaping a swarm of mutated apes. This book will have you wanting more. I love the intense fighting scenes and the drama between Katniss and Gale and Peeta. It gives emotion to the book and brings it to life.

Catching fire had me reading for hours at a time. It keeps you entertained and makes you think about the life of Katniss. She faces giant obstacles in her life and she always finds a way through it. She will do anything to keep her sister, mom, and all her companions alive. Demonstrated in book one of the series where she sacrificed her life for her younger sisters. It shows true love and will bring warmth into your heart. You will even witness slight comedy here and there. I give this book a ten out of ten. If you love action, adventure, drama, comedy, and a love story. This is your book.

Izzy Quentin wrote: "The hunger games is a series about a girl names Katniss that has to survive being killed by kids from the ages of 10-18. She is smart, brave, dangerous, and she knows how to survive. Catching fire ..."

Quentin, in order to learn how to write a review on Goodreads, please refer to the help section. You created a discussion thread, not a review.