1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > emily + fiend

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments .

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Ok. So any ideas?

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Uhm, maybe something between a hunter and a creature?
or angel and demon?

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments angel and demon sounds good.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Okie doke
so which did you want?

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments The angel and demon, if that's ok.

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments I mean, which of the two characters did you want?

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Do you mind if I'm the girl angel?

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Sure, that's fine with me.

message 10: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Ok. Do you want to make character's?

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments Sure.

message 12: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Ok. I will in a minute.

message 13: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Do you mind changing the last two pictures? I'm sorry, but I can't stand him >.<))

message 14: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (last edited Jan 22, 2015 01:15PM) (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments {ąɲǥ€ℓɨȼą ď€ℓɨą яą$ɲ๏˅}

{Age} 279 years
{D.O.B.} April 7th

{Gender} Male
{Sexuality} Heterosexual
{Relationship Status} N/A
{Crush} N/A

{Occupation} Messenger/Angel

{Appearance}
description

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments
( thanatos myris de'vil & male & centuries old )

message 16: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Great! Thanks. Do you mind starting?

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments It may be in a little bit, but sure.

message 18: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Ok, thanks

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

The dark haired demon--sorry, being of demonic persuasion--was in no mood for casual affairs and harrowing conversations of world dominance. The rest of his kin were keenly stuck to the matter, which had prompted his current romp in the upstairs world--Earth. The blow of icy wind seeped into skin, wisped his hair up like a lover's twirl, and nipped at his pale skin enough to redden it with chill. Eyes of obsidian observed the mere mortals around him, so oblivious to their possible fate.

However, one of the many good things about Earth had to be the convenience of food. As he stood in a shortening line, Thanatos watched his breath puff into the air. The things I do for comfort food, he though dimly. He didn't particularly need food, anyways, but found that it felt nice sitting in his stomach when he was in a mood like this.

Contraband soon in hand at a price he found reasonable, he liberated himself from the small crowd to perch quietly on a bench to eat.

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

message 21: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Sorry))

Angelica was very excited to finally go back to the mortal world, since she hadn't been for years, . She was walking through the street's, taking in the sight's and smell's. It was cold, but she was in a thin blouse, with jean's. It was a gusty spring fall day. She paused for a moment, sensing something dark, but a quick glance around showed no sign's of disturbance.

message 22: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments .

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

[ I was thinking it would be winter... ]

Thanatos paused mid-bite, teeth latched onto the processed meat in his hands. That seemingly outrageous disturbance around him could only be angelic. He continued in his feasting, speeding up to avoid a confrontation with one of the heavenly host. They weren't said to visit Earth as much as his demonic kin did, so he hadn't expected to be within the vicinity of one so soon.

He wanted nothing to do with whichever angel this was. Rolling up his trash, he tossed it effortlessly into the trash bin closest to him--which was really quite far off--as he looked for whatever figure was radiating the celestial perfume he'd learned to avoid.

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

message 25: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((I'm so sorry about that))
{Okay}

After assessing the situation, she decided to go about what she was doing. She went to a nearby food truck, and quickly purchased a sandwich, and something fizzy mortals called soda. She sat down at a table right on the border of the eating area, chewing the combination of greasy meat and slightly hardened bread. She noticed the malicious aura again, and a look around revealed who it seemed to be circulating around- a tall, dark haired man. She stood, deciding whether or not to do something. The evil radiating from him didn't seem as intense as some other thing's she'd encountered like him, but he still looked very strong and powerful.

message 26: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ?

message 27: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 156 comments [ Sorry, thought I replied. I'm out right now, but I'll get a reply up when I get back home. ]

message 28: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Okay, thanks. It's been a while))