2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Scarlet
. Week 11: One Word Title > Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

.•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• Read Cinder for my Under 30, so put this one as my One Word title. I'm going to put Cress as my book set in the future.

Silvia Turcios | 304 comments Nice! I loved Cinder and Scarlet, sounds a good idea Cress for a book set in the future :)

Deanna (anna4ce) I just finished Cinder a few days ago before I joined and had the same idea except I had Scarlet for nonhuman characters and Cress for my one word title. I was surprised I liked Lunar so much!

Biana I accidentally bought Fairest. I read about 2 pages before I realized that it was about Levana. I'm not sure that I'm ready to hear her story. It's either a great story and I'm going to end up feeling sorry that I disliked her so much or I'm going to still seriously not like her and then how could I enjoy the book? GAH!

This series is probably the most recommended books for me. I have told so many different people in different avenues of my life about these. They are just plain and simply fun.

I'm so conflicted. Any of you Meyer's fans already read Fairest?

.•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• I've got Fairest, but haven't read it yet. It is high on my to read list, but I need to get through some other books first. I'm really looking forward to it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fairest (other topics)