Live ur life to the fullest... discussion

what would u...?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
what would you do if u were given 1 million but it was your last day om earth? would u spend it? would you share it with others? would you give them away for charity?
just an opinion,no judging! if this offends any of you i'll figure out how to delete it.

message 2: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
@silver right it's rational

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 4 comments I would keep half for my family, and give the other half to an animal rehabilitation center.

message 4: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
respect. everyone has different opinios and i would like to hear from more people.

message 5: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
homeless huh? not in organisations that help the needed? I like ur thought. straight to the obes who need it.

message 6: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
yeah I guess it's better to go around just giving them

message 7: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
yeah i think less fortunate people need it more than someone who's having his/her last day

Hannah (Ivyclad Ideas) This reminds me of that Nickelback song 'If Today Was Your Last Day'...

message 9: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
no edward of course that's not you yet. Midnight rain dragon even if i don't know the song i feel like i can see ur point from the title. And edward bcuz i haven't listened to soft parade either i don't know the feeling but i'm gonna go to youtube straight away and see ur optimism.

message 10: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
yeah i believe almost every true artist has at some point entagled religion with music

message 11: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
i believe wren read the rukes unlike other people

message 12: by Soy.b (new)

Soy.b | 279 comments Mod
Yeah but i like to keep it casual in here and i don't really like cussing in here. anyway as long as you understand that we're ok