Secret Realm Supports Authors! discussion

Introduce Yourselves.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Secret Realm (last edited Jan 19, 2015 08:31PM) (new)

Secret  Realm Reviews&Services (secertrealmbookmania) | 53 comments Mod
Everyone! I should have posted this first!

All my members please take a moment to introduce yourselves.

My name is Ashley and I am married and we have two beautiful children! I love reading, writing, spending time with my family and my job!

I work as a VA/PA for authors and its one of the best things in the world. I also have a blog website where I write personal reviews and I have a few other pages on Facebook. I am so glad to have all of you guys join! So let me know a little but about you!

Love,
Ash

message 2: by Aurrora (new)

Aurrora James (aurrorastjames) | 9 comments Hi all, my name is Aurrora St. James and I am married and have 4 grown step boys. I love writing strong, sexy heroes, heroines who are spunky, and friends with tons of magic and a good sense of humor. I also read like a mad woman. My favorite genres are historical romance (medieval, regency, you name it) and paranormal romance. I adore books with magic. I also love talking about reading and writing.

I currently have two books out: Set in Stone which is a paranormal romance and Gavril of Aquina which is a medieval fantasy romance.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren May | 5 comments Hello Everyone,

My name is Lauren and I'm married, have three grown children and seven grandchildren (started young!). I've been an avid reader since childhood and read pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I love talking about great stories and music, and believe we can never have too many friends!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Woinich | 15 comments My name is Christine Woinich. I am married and have one son (21 and in college). I am a fledgling (wanted to be) author of historical romance. I have supporters helping me to possibly be published. My reading is mostly historical, but I have been attempting to read paranormal, contemporary, and westerns.

message 5: by Secret Realm (new)

Thank you all for introducing yourselves! Please everyone we love knowing you all! So everyone keep giving it to us!

message 6: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Hopp (jeffhopp) | 2 comments Hello. I am Jeff Hopp. My current main interest is eBook graphic novels and children's book.....mainly because I'm an author and publishing in that form.
I currently have a graphic novel, Three Dreams, out on Kindle and my first children's book I am currently working with an editor so it should be released soon.
My Goodread's bookshelf is here, https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...
if you wish to discuss or see my interests.
and oh yeah, I am married with 4 children.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Woinich | 15 comments I have not published anything yet. I have joined a local chapter of the Romance Writers of America hoping to get help with critiquing and such. I do hope to get published at some time. Thank you for the offer though.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Christine wrote: "I have not published anything yet. I have joined a local chapter of the Romance Writers of America hoping to get help with critiquing and such. I do hope to get published at some time. Thank you..."

No problem. The best of luck to you.

message 9: by Secret Realm (new)

Hello Christine, It is so nice to meet you! I am so glad you are a part of my group. I am very excited. Please make sure and spread the word. I love making new friends and having as many members as possible here to help make this group successful. I also love any suggestions you have. Thanks!