✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Leanne and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey sorry didn't see it. What you wanna do?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments I'm not sure, sadly you caught me at a bad time cause I'm about to sleep lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2015 09:24PM) (new)

Oh okay... sorry tomorrow?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yea, I'll be up in like 6 hours so I'll post then and whenever I can during school. And it's alright you don't have to apologize, you couldn't have known lol.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Right lol... Okay night talk later

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright! WHat do you wanna do?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

lol Romance okay?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay MxF or FxF?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments MxF . Can I be the female?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure... so realistic romance okay? Here is some ideas:
> Poor and rich
> Good and bad
> Jock and a nobody
Or any others.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Jock and a nobody, since I make my charrie seemingly poor xD

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... character? Name? Age? Appearance?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yea we'll make a character :3 I'll do it in a bit though, since I prefer doing it on my computer :3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll do mine first:
Name: Theo Green
Appearance: Google Paul Wesley

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

OKay you start?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Is your character the jock? And sure

Argent walked to her locker silently, blasting her music through her earbuds. She didn't want to hear other people, mainly because she had no friends. She was bullied constantly and then had to go home to an abusive father, but no one knew.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo got out of his car and was surrounded by people in no time. He was sick and tired of this but this was his life that he was dealt. He went to his locker and he saw that the girl that always listening to her music was at her locker which was right next to his. "Hey!" He waved at her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent raised an eyebrow and took out an earbud. She tilted her head, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say so she could get her stuff and go before her bullies come around.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are ya doing, Ariel, right?" He asks her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "Argent..." She mumbled, raising an eyebrow at him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Argent, right, sorry." He gives her an apologetic smile. "Well how are you?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "I'm fine, why?" She asked softly, looking down.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just wondering, are you okay? You have a bruise on your neck, I don't remember that from yesterday." He says as he brushes a hair from her neck to see the bruise better.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent pushed his hand away from instinct and shook her head. "It's nothing, why do you care?" She mumbled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-I I'm just wondering. Sorry." He says. 'Great now she probably thinks I'm some crazy jock.' He thinks to himself.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She shrugged and grabbed her stuff. "It's fine," she mumbled. "It was just from a fight after school, it doesn't matter" she muttered.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, if you're sure." He mumbled and grabbed his books.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She nodded and shut her locker. She walked to her class and hugged the books close to her chest.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He had the same class as her and unfortunately when he looked at the seat roster he was sitting right next to her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent sat down quietly and began reading silently, staring intently at her book.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He couldn't help but keep glancing at Argent, as she was reading.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent stopped reading and looked down at her lap, biting her lip slightly. She looked over at him. "I'm sorry." She mumbled.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down, and then he looked at her again as she spoke to him. "Hmm? Sorry?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "Yea. I'm not used to people talking to me or being nice to me for that matter, and now you have to sit next to me everyday." She muttered.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I know." He whispers. He notices that the teacher looks up at them and motions them to be quiet. "I think that we're weirding everyone out, Argent." He says without looking at her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent nodded. "I always do that.." She mumbled, barely audible. She hugged herself and stared at her lap.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "I wonder what they'll think if I do this;" He leans over to her and kisses her cheek.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argents eyes widened and she looked at him, biting her lip. She blushed violently and quickly looked down to hide her face.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" He asks with a smile. He sees that all the other people have their mouths open in shock. Mr. Leon comes over to where their sitting. "Mr. Green, Mrs. Roth, please go to library to do your studying. I know this is free time however we don't want our other students to be distracted by your affections." He motions to the door.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent bit her lip and stood up, keeping her head low. She grabbed her stuff and bit her lip hard, beginning to walk to the library.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He grabbed his stuff and walked beside Argent. 'Did I go to far?' He thought to himself. "Argent... I-I'm sorry." He didn't know exactly what to say.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent looked at him. She shrugged. "How much were you bet to do that?" She muttered.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her. "I wasn't-there was no bet. I j-just-I don't know why I did that, I'm sorry." He sits down at a table in the library.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook her head. "You had to have been. No one kisses me on the cheek" she said softly.

« previous 1