1x1 > Lʏɴᴅsᴇʏ, Mᴀx ﹠ Jᴜʟɪᴀɴᴀ

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Helloo! ^^

message 2: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Sure, that would be helpful.

message 3: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Alrighty, so I'll just put my list up too so we can get to planning! (Hopefully Juliana can join us soon!)

I'm a pretty dark writer, so If anyone has objections don't be afraid to let me know!
I'm really quite comfortable with FxM, so if that is okay with you guys YAY!
Oh, last thing. Are you all okay with plot twists as well? Anything big I'll run through you first, but I can run the smaller stuff too if it makes you more comfortable :) the more complicated and intracate the better, so if you both would like to do the same it's fine by me!

If those work out for you guys, then I'll start thinking up plot ideas! (Unless ofc you already have some!)

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 6 comments Hello everyone! Give me a moment to read haha :D

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 6 comments Okayee yes I am definitely fine withe plot twists, I find them to be absolutely more riveting then the same thing over and over ^~^

As the dark stuff, I don't mind as well :)

message 6: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Sweet! I love you both already :D
Not at a computer right now, but did you have a plan for the RP that you want to use? Or should we just get to it?

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 6 comments I'm not at a computer either haha xD
And I think we should get at least a realistic sketch of what we are gonna do (basically a plan). If that's all right?

message 8: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Oh yes, that's what I was refering to! Lol ^^

message 9: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey I love it! (Sorry, just had it crazy the last few days.)
So, how many people do you think would be in the pod?