The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
This is one of 3 main hallways on the first floor. Selected girls and royalty may walk or chat here, whereas maids and guards would be on duty.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Morrigan walked into the grand hallway after finishing breakfast. Ugh, why did her family have to be so annoying? When she finally got her way, Will and her father had to burst in and ruin it all. Why did they have to be such a bother? Why couldn't she just be the oldest and be having her Selection? Wait, no, that would be a terrible idea. She's asexual so she wouldn't like any of them. Bad idea. Morrigan walked over to a window and looked outside at the rest of Angeles. It was actually quite pretty. But why would a princess like herself want to go outside and see dirty peasants? That's right; she wouldn't want to. She kept staring outside until she heard someone approaching behind her.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Xavier walked in the hallway, expecting none of his family or even many of the servants to be in there. But, a bit to his disappointment, he saw immediately noticed Morrigan standing in the room. "Hello, Morrigan. Can't wait for the selected, can you?" He joked, knowing more than anyone how much she despised them before she even knew who they were.

((Sorry, I'm back))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay :D))

Morrigan turned around. It was her little brother. By three minutes. Most people called them twins. She was already annoyed by her other siblings, so it didn't really help that Xavier came. "Why weren't you here at breakfast. Where you riding little ponies?" She spat, then responded to his remark about the Selected, "And I know that you absolutely can't wait to daydream about all of the Selected girls."

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "Still too cold for that, remember? Except you never go outside, so I doubt it." Xavier smirked, like he does every single time he annoys his siblings (well, Morrigan), but never any other time. "Oh please, just because I actually like girls doesn't mean I just daydream about them. I doubt I've ever done that. And they're here for Will, remember?"

((Okay, so I have two ideas for him (because he's going to end up with one of the selected) either something should happen and one or both get in trouble because they were discovered, or it's kept secret (because his selection is next, anyway) and the girl isn't chosen for his selection and idk about the rest but something or other happens. Do you like either of those?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Morrigan ignored his remark about her never going outside. It was true though... She smirked, "Even though they're here for Will, it doesn't mean that you won't try to hold a mini Selection early on for yourself because you can't wait to date a girl, because you have dreamed about getting a fourth princess in the family for your whole life."

((Yeeeessss they should get discovered and in trouble, then Morrigan will try to get out of it XD))

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "You know it's true." Xavier laughed at her expression before responding to her second remark. "And have not. The law says I can't, and why would I anyway? I'm having my selection next year. What's 365 days? Or 52 weeks? Or 12 months? Not much. Why would I want to get in trouble when I'll be finding someone next year. Let me tell you, I don't."

((Yes!!! I'm so excited for this entire rpg XD))

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 02, 2015 08:12PM) (new)

"Who says that you'll follow by the law?" Morrigan asked still smirking. He would probably be good and follow what he should do, but again, he might not. And every excuse is a good one in this case. And hopefully Morrigan would never have to have her Selection. She internally shuddered at the thought of dating 35 boys.

((yaaasss XD))

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "Are you saying I won't? Well, what about you? If you have a selection, you'll have to flirt with 35 men and choose one to marry. Or you'll just be married off to some prince or king or lord or whatever, with absolutely no decision in who it is. Who says you won't do something to get out of that?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll respond tomorrow :D))

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments ((Okay, night!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't have to marry if I don't want to. I mean, there's five other kids in the family to marry some guy or girl for me," Morrigan said. "You will have your Selection, and I won't have mine unless you want to have 35 dead men lying around the house." She smirked.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "Well, isn't that wonderful. You could jut send them home, you know. Just because you don't like anyone doesn't mean you have to kill them," Xavier pointed out. "And I don't have to have a selection, either," he responded, though he knew this one was a lie. "I could always just find the daughter of a noble or a princess from another country. Or a diplomat." Or a maid, Xavier thought, thinking about Clara, who had been gone for over a year yet he still hadn't recovered completely.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2015 06:08PM) (new)

"You would probably just like to date a cute little peasant girl, wouldn't you?" Morrigan mocked. "Especially a maid. What was that stupid maid that you had an affair with that got fired after I found out? Was her name Claire? No, he name was Clara. Little baby Clara is gone now. Boo hoo. You are probably looking for a little girl to replace her, right? Then we'll find out again! Goody!" She smirked, "And if I don't like the person I'm dating they deserve to die anyway." Morrigan rolled her eyes.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Xavier's smirk slowly dropped from his face as she spoke. His heart swelled, the memories of her being fired after they had been caught. Xavier stared his twin down, no longer even teasing her. "Morrigan. You might not love anyone else, but torturing family like this isn't acceptable. Not even for you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can torture whomever I would like to, even my family, with my words. You'll just have to deal with it for another couple of decades," Morrigan smirked. She enjoyed seeing the smile fade from his face and his heart break. It was pure enjoyable and made her plain happy.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Xavier glared at her, crossing his arms. He couldn't believe her. I mean, he could. She was Morrigan. But still. She knew how much this hurt him, and she enjoyed it! Wouldn't you think there was at least a small break for him, being her twin and all? But no. "You know? I almost can't wait for you to be married off to some horrible person and be miserable."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Morrigan smiled again seeing his obvious pain. He didn't even try a bit to conceal it. "I won't let myself be forced into a marriage. I mean, mother wouldn't let it happen if I didn't want to marry anyway. And father wouldn't want me to kill the man I married, would he? It would be a nasty event if I married some random guy. I'll probably take over a kingdom or two after a natural death of the rulers."

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "Go kill someone. Not like you'd care. Now, I'm actually trying to enjoy myself and the time I have before 35 more of you invade my living space, so if you're done torturing me, I'll be on my way."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye!" Morrigan said, smirking. It was easy enough to break his little glass heart. She could just shatter it easily. Probably not even five of the very worst Selected girls combined were as bad as Morrigan, so the Selected won't be much of a change to Xander.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments "Yeah, whatever." Xander turned suddenly and stalked out of the room. He couldn't deal with her. Not right now. Not ever. Just because she isn't sexually attracted to anyone does not mean she isn't capable of loving her family. Or at least caring if they were heartbroken or not. But no, Morrigan could obviously care less how her family felt.

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
Astrid walked down the hall with a sense of alacrity. In her hands, she was holding a sturdy hardcover. She only really picked it out because it was so satisfying to hold. That's why Astrid couldn't stand another minute in the women's room, especially with all the Selected girls coming in and out constantly. Seriously, they should just pick a spot. Astrid was going back to her room to maybe play cards or something. Maybe she would take a short nap or something.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments
Audra walked down the foreign hallway that lead who knew where; all she was trying to do was escape all of the beautiful girls and heels and long dresses and just relax, maybe draw or play her guitar -except you couldn't bring your guitar, genius, you weren't allowed. Audra sighed, the winner being drawing or sketching by default. Or maybe the palace had a music room or something? Except Audra wouldn't really bother asking, she wasn't that desperate for anything. Instead, she just walked around the hallways, quickly becoming lost, but liking it. She'd have an excuse for being out and wandering around the castle then, while the selected were mainly supposed to be in their rooms or the women's room. The power of navigational skills -or rather, non-navigational skills.

The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread