2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2015 > Mary's 12 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary (mhbrown) | 10 comments I would like to read a minimum of 12 books this year. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I do so many other hobbies and want to make sure I give myself the time to relax and read as well. I am a slow reader so I figure if I could read a book a month that would be great.

message 2: by Megan, Challenges (new)

Megan (lahairoi) | 6304 comments Sounds like a great challenge! Good luck!

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Good luck with your challenge, Mary! Are there any books that you're looking forward to reading this year?

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (mhbrown) | 10 comments Thanks for the support. I am currently reading Still Alice by Lisa Genova which has been on my list for a while now. I am also looking forward to reading the 7th Outlander book as well as The Book Thief, The Husband's Secret, Before I Go to Sleep and Wolf Gift 2. How about you?

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 5832 comments I'm looking forward to a bunch of books that I put on my list for the #readwomen2015 and complete works challenges: The Bone Clocks, 1Q84, All the Light We Cannot See, and quite a few more that I've heard lots of good things about.