1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ~Max and Midnight Rose~

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Um....do you like fantasy or realistic? Then I can go off of that

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Ok. You said MxM right?

~2 prince's from different kingdoms meet at a royal ball that occurs once every month and begin to fall in love, but they hide their relationship knowing their fathers and mothers would kill them if they found out. Then a princess comes in and one of the prince's is forced to marry her. How will they keep their relationship?

~Guy A is the leader of a secret criminal agency. Guy B is a regular guy who ends up getting kidnapped and set up for bribery against the FBI. Guy A is in charge of looking over Guy B, but once he finds out about Guy B he begins to fall for him. Will Guy B feel the same for Guy A?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Sweet! Character sheets? And which guy do you want to be?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Jax paced about in his office deep in thought over his next attack. 'Where will it be? How dangerous should it get? Should it harm hindered of people, or just one? Who will get involved? Will I get caught in the end?' All of those questions were repeated over and over in his mind as he went through each plan he had made for what seemed like over a hundred times. In the end he sighed and had figured out what he would do.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments ((Yes))

Jax finally concluded that he would stick to getting one person. He didn't care who it was, boy girl, child, grown up, anyone would be fine. Either way the government would be trying to save that person and that was just what he needed. He'd order a deal. Switch the person for millions and millions of dollars. And yes...instead of having his lousy, good for nothing workers get the person, he'd do it himself and even watch the person.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Jax told everyone the plan and they nodded. 'Idiots won't even start working without being told.' He thought. "Go!" He urged them and rolled his eyes as they bumped into each other, turning and spinning around. He sighed again. He walked out of the hidden base with sun glasses on to hide his eyes and a hoodie over his head to hide his face from cameras. He knew where they were at and wouldn't risk being caught. He saw someone, just a few feet from him. 'Perfect.' He thought

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments Jax followed the guy, hearing thunder rumble above his head flashes of lighting just up ahead from where he was at. Small drops of rain came down, though it was too early for anything big to happen. As he followed him, as time passed by, the rain grew stronger and the wind too, pushing him back as if saying not to take him which made Jax want to even more. He had once been told that his determination would lead others and himself to victory, ah, but they never said who's side it'd lead to. Once he was close enough he tapped on the guys shoulder, gun in his pocket in case it was needed

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 5768 comments "I need your help." He said, coming up with hundreds of lies that he could say. He could tell him all the lies he was thinking of, but that would just spark curiosity and then he wouldn't want to follow Jax, therefore leading his plan into the trash...or he could just take him by force. Sadly though, that would cause a commotion and despite that there was no one on the street, there were traffic cameras that could pick up where Jax would take him. He knew, of coarse, once people noticed he was missing...IF they noticed he was missing, they would start looking to where he was last seen, but he planned on being gone to a different state by then. So he had to plan his actions out carefully. "My friend fainted in his garage and I need help getting him out." He said