2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Truth > Question 10

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Claire's pregnancy...how she became pregnant and her decisions afterwards...discuss.

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
I am utterly lost. You mean to tell me that was really him during one of her so called dreams? Unbelievable. I'm sorry, nobody is that tired. This required a suspension of belief I couldn't do.

I also thought it was insensitive for her not to tell Harry right away. But, that was sort of typical for how she normally treated him. I don't know why he kept hanging around.

Omg I know...I disturbed by that dream and blocked it out so that when she wasn't sure if the baby was Harry's or Tony's I was confused about when she had sex with Tony. I don't buy it.

message 4: by Jonetta (last edited Feb 02, 2015 06:28AM) (new)

It never even occurred to me that it wasn't a dream or that her baby wasn't Harry's. Maybe if Romig had her take a sedative that night....no, still doesn't fly.

Yeah, I was totally confused on why she didn't think it was Harry's baby...if she suspected Tony than she kind of knew it wasn't a dream. I think in a way she was using "dreaming" as a justification on her wanting to sleep with Tony.

message 6: by Jonetta (new)

That's my thinking now. I wasn't certain at the time.

Yes, that is what I thought after I finished the book too.