the book eaters discussion

games and challenges > kiss, marry, cliff

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madison (new)

Madison Honey  (book-rat) | 227 comments Mod
Which of the following three book characters would you kiss, which would you marry and which would you throw off a cliff? After you answer choose another three characters for the next person.

Chaol from Throne of Glass, Four from Divergent and Seth from Half-Blood.

message 2: by Danna (new)

Danna Cortes (the_book_eater) | 218 comments Mod
Fudge! This is a hard one!!!! If i could do it i would marry all of them and kiss them and kiss them again but if i had to choose i would marry four, kiss chaol and throw seth off a cliff but i would totally catch him afterwards ;)

message 3: by Danna (new)

Percy jackson, ron weasly from harry potter and warner from shatter me

message 4: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 26 comments Maddy wrote: "Which of the following three book characters would you kiss, which would you marry and which would you throw off a cliff? After you answer choose another three characters for the nex..."

If you threw Seth off a cliff I would have to save him!!!! I <3 Seth.....not. for Alex but I love him!!! I can't wait for The Return!!

message 5: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 26 comments I would save Warner too!!!! I <3 a good "bad" guy!!!

message 6: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 26 comments Kiss Seth.....Marry Daemon from The Lux Series and throw Clancy from Darkest minds off a cliff

message 7: by Danna (new)

I would totally marry daemon!!
Person below
jace from mortal instruments, peetah from the hunger games, and legolas from lord of the rings

message 8: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 26 comments Oh sorry I didn't get the game I do now.....

Kiss legolas marry Peetah, and throw Jace

Person below
Jem from Infernal Devices, Alex from Delirium, and Brennus from the Premonition series