✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Kara and Leanne

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here we go... do your character?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Anya Chase
Appearance: Anya has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
description
(view spoiler)
Personality: Anya is a head strong and caring women. She is easily angered and not very easily settled. Anya is not one to follow the rules, she just loves breaking them. She's honest and loyal though, and she always does her best to keep a promise she makes. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings and just loves joking around in general. She really not the serious type, but can be very serious when she needs to be. She’s not always very open with her feelings, unless she trusts you completely. She may be an angel but that doesn’t mean she likes to follow the rules, she actually loves breaking them. It one of her favorite pass times.
Other: She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Bracelet: She is always wearing this bracelet. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Earrings: She is always wearing these earrings. She never takes them off.
(view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 19, 2015 02:24PM) (new)

Name: Theodore Darcy
Nickname: Theo
Appearance: Google Jesse McCartney
Personality: He may be a demon but he's got a soft side. He will do anything for the ones he loves. He's flirty and charming.
Other: He was a war hero on Earth 2026 years ago.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You can if you want.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya sighed softly as she walked down the street, that was now barren. She was trying to find Greg her current assignment. He's apartment some bright kid who went down the wrong path. Now it was her job to try and get him to get back onto the right one. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she'd figure it out as she went along.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Theodore was walking down a street looking for his assignment, he was supposed to let the kid go down a wrong street and get mauled, he thought that the kids name was Greg Houser. As he walked down a street he saw there was a really cute girl on it.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya walked past some guy on the street, not really paying attention to him at all. He wasn't Greg so at the moment he didn't matter, to her anyway. A few moments later she saw Greg turn the corner and ran over to him. "Hey Greg" she said with a smile, they met a few times before so she wasn't being weird. "I have a question about tonight homework assignment you think you could help me" she asked, hoping to steer him back to school work and his scholarship rather then drugs and thievery, which was the path he was currently taking.

Greg smiled small, "Yeah maybe, what's the question"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo saw the girl was chatting with his assignment. 'Man! What to do?' He thought. "Yo! Greg, my man." He had met Greg a few times to do drugs and steal a car so it was fine. "I was hoping you and me could chill." Theo says, ignoring the girls glare.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya turned from the guy and back at and smiled flirtatiously, "I was think after we could go and get something to eat, and then uh.... maybe go back to my place" she said and bit her lip cute as she slowly traced circles across Greg's chest.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

'Damn it... This girl is getting in my way.' Theo thought. "Come on, man. Bros before hoes, right? Come on, it'll only take an hour."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya turned and glared at the guy behind her, "Why don't you go find someone else to cross swords with" she said with distaste, clearing calling him gay or something. Not that she had a problem with gays, no angel did despite what the bible said. Then she smiled and turned back to Greg, "Come on Greg, please, I really need your help" she said and bit her lip again.

Greg laughed softly, "Sorry man, maybe another time" he said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

'Damn it!' He notices that something is off about this girl, why would a beautiful chick like her be into this pale, fat boy? "Greg, please? I need help, bro. I'm in a deep place that I don't think I can get out of." Theo is playing on Greg's helpfulness. When Theo turns to the girl he figures it out, why she is here. 'She's not into him, she's here to save him, she's an angel!' He thinks to himself.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Greg looked at Theo an snorted, "Sorry man, but I go to go. Take care of it yourself" he said and then walked away with Anya.

Anya smirked, and then turned around and flipped Theo off.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damn it! Damn that angel! That was my mark!" He says when they left the street. He growls. 'This won't go over well with Jason.' He thought.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya does have Greg help him with her 'homework' but doesn't have sex with him. Instead she just sweat talked him until what she said on the street was totally out of his mind. When she was done with that she left and walked down the street again. She knew she was no where near saving him though.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo sees Anya walking by and he goes to her. "Hello angel. How is our mark doing?" He asks her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can I take over for the deleted user??))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Btw I thought that there was doubles to this one??))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Sure, and yeah we just made another thread for it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can I take over both?? But I need the site for the other one. That alright??))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Yeah that's fine but I'll have to get that to you later.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay! Awesome))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya smiled and turned to look at Theo, "Wonderful" she said, not scared of a stupid demon even a little bit. "You do best to leave him alone. Or next time I won't be as nice" she said and turned to walk away again.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought that Angels were supposed to be nice?" He smirks at her. "Greg is my mark, Angel! I will not do what you say! Got that?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((You there?))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya smiled and turned to look at him, "It'll be your funeral" she said then turned around and walked away. She wasn't scared of him, not even a little bit afraid of him. So she had to problem having her back to him.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He glanced around making sure no one was in sight, then he jumped right in front of her. "I've already had a funeral, Angel. I was even there." He says bitterly. "Now come on, Angel, can't we put this all behind us?" He says flirtatiously.

(Jumped is like to teleport btw)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya almost gagged at the suggestion in his voice, "I'd say go to hell but you live there" she said and walked around him. She was really in no mood for him what so ever.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

'This angel is starting to get on my nerves.' Theo thought to himself. He ran to catch up with her. "I actually like hell, it's pretty peaceful. Come on, Angel at least tell me your name." He smiles at her still walking with her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya ignored him and just continued walking. So she made it to a bus stop and sat down. She was by some meanings living a normal live at the moment. So she didn't teleport places. She crossed her legs and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He was still with her at the bus stop. He didn't make any conversation just sat and watched. He then took out his phone and texted Craig to meet up at the bar around the corner from where he will die.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya rolled her eyes and stood up waking again. She was most definitely not letting that smug bastard kill her assignment. Greg is a good guy and she actually does want the best for him. So she was walking to the bar where the demon planned to kill him and stop it.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He entered the bar before the angel. He waved to Craig. "Hey, bro! Whaddya say we get wasted tonight? Maybe we'll even pick up some chicks." Theo said in a husky voice. He pointed to the two brunettes that were eyeing them, well Theo. "I'm buying, dude." Craig looks over to the ladies and smiles. "Sure, Theo, lets do it!" Theo orders shots and says to the bartender; "Get whatever those two ladies are having another." He smiles and does more shots with Craig.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya stumbled into Greg and laughed drunkly, 'Oh dude it's you" she said with a very happy and maybe even seductive smile. She leaned into him more then she had to and giggle "My sexy tutor" she purred and laughed again before kissing him, and not just a peck either. After a moment she pulled away and smiled at him"I'll be over there, come by when ever you're ready sugar" she purred and kissed him again even deeper this time. Then she smiled and stumbled over to the booth she mentioned. She wasn't actually drunk but she was very good at pretending.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo was taken back when the angel kissed Craig and not just a peck but he thought he even saw tongue in that kiss. Craig was looking-no staring at her with an intense lust. 'Damn it! That angel is good.' He thought to himself. "Yo, damn Craig! You holding out on me? Can I talk to her first man?" Craig nodded. Theo got up and stumbled around to the booth. He wasn't actually drunk even if he had drank a lot of beer. Demons have a high tolerance for liquor. He sat down in the booth with her. "Hello, again my angel." He said seductively.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya smirked but then made the gagging meme "Go fuck yourself" she said and then moved out of the booth and stumbled over to a different one. She flagged down a waiter and ordered a vodka tonic. She wasn't going to talk to the demon. She was going to get Greg out of here and then spend the night with him, not actual sex but that's how he'll remember it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo was fed up with this angel. "Listen, cupcake, Craig is going to die tonight. Don't mess it up for me. Okay?" He sighed and leaned back in the booth. He rubbed his neck and sighed again. He hated his job as the assassin. To be honest he didn't really hate angels either, even though he was supposed to. He looked over at Craig, who was smiling and making a fool of himself. "Fine, whatever, Angel. I'm done. Good job on our mark, he'll live." He slid out of the booth and walked out of the bar.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya rolled her eyes and and walked, well stumbled, back over to Greg. "You're friend is an ass." she purred and ran her hand down his cheek sensually, "Why don't you come with me, back to my place" she said and smiled flirtatiously. She wasn't taking any chances with the demon. She didn't trust him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

What Theo said was true he didn't feel up to getting yelled at tonight so he went back to his place. He got on his computer and sent this email to his supervisor:
'Craig is a lost case, there is a angel that is covering him. I can't get him to the spot where he is supposed to die. I would like to just end him since tonight is supposed to be the night he dies. Does it matter who kills him? Can I just end his life?'
Theo sends the email and gets a response quickly.
'Go on ahead. We just want him dead at this point. Make sure he is dead by midnight. Don't leave any trace of murder.'
Theo sighs.
'Okay, can you give me his exact location?'

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya ended up taking Greg to a hotel, not wanting to give up her home to anyone. She touched his forehead and he fell back onto the bed. He was asleep up he would have dreams about them having sex and they would feel so real that he'll believe it actually happened.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo got the location of Craig, he was at a hotel, no doubt he was probably with the angel. He went up to the desk and touched the receptionist and she gave him everything he needed to get in the room. Theo climbed the stairs to the top floor and proceeded to room 435. He inserted the key and the door bleeped green. He walked right in and saw that the angel was no where in sight but Craig was sleeping soundly on the bed, he was even snoring, loudly and obnoxiously. He took his gun and shot Craig in the head.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya had left the hotel not really caring anymore. Seriously if she really had to lure him away with sex then what was the point in the first place. That's not really saving him. So she left and went on her way home, besides she didn't really think much of the demon. Didn't think he'd be able to find him, unless he asked a supervisor and the bastard seemed to arrogant to actually ask for help.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo cleaned the gun of his handprints and put the gun in Craigs hand. He went to the desk and wrote a suicide note for him. He heard the maid at the door. "Is everything alright?" She asked. 'Nope, everything is a disaster!' He thought. He heard the sound of the key card in the door and he jumped to outside his apartment.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments Anya went home and went right upstairs to the bathroom. She slowly stripped out of her clothes and tossed them in the hamper. Then she hoped in the shower and started washing herself off.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo went into what he thought was his apartment, he took off the bloody clothes so that he was only wearing his boxers. He laid down on the bed.

((He could go into Anya's apartment?))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 158 comments ((How would he even know where it is? Or how would he have ended up there? And I was thinking Anya lived in a house.))

Anya finished with her shower and quickly dried off before wrapping the towel around her and going back down stairs to the kitchen.

« previous 1