Introvert Book Club discussion

Other > my publisher looking for book reviewers for ...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Weber | 7 comments Communication Toolkit for Introverts: Find Your Voice in Everyday Business Situations.

If you think you might be interested you can get a free sample at https://www.packtpub.com/business/com...

Let me know if you are and I will connect you with their Marketing Executive.

Patricia

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim | 1 comments I would be interested in being a book reviewer for "Communication Toolkit for Introverts"

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Weber | 7 comments Tim wrote: "I would be interested in being a book reviewer for "Communication Toolkit for Introverts""

Just messaged you with contact details. Thanks Tim.

message 4: by S.D. (new)

S.D. Jayson (sdjayson) | 8 comments Hi,

I'm quite new to Goodreads. I'm still quite unfamiliar with the site and the norms on it. Would any author be able to recommend his/ her own book to read? Also, can introversion just be one of many topics in the book?

message 5: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 14 comments Hi Patricia - I'd be interested in being a reviewer also. Happy to review on GoodReads and on my own blog for introverted entrepreneurs.

Best wishes

TANJA

message 6: by Introvertology (new)

Introvertology (introvertolgy) | 50 comments Mod
S.D. wrote: "Hi,

I'm quite new to Goodreads. I'm still quite unfamiliar with the site and the norms on it. Would any author be able to recommend his/ her own book to read? Also, can introversion just be one of..."

Hi S.D.
Excellent question. Thanks for asking. I'm not well versed on the norms of Goodreads either, so can't really help you out there. But in terms of this group I've just started a new folder called "Other" (and moved this thread over to that folder) where you can recommend your book: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

There should be a link saying "new topic" above the words "last activity." So you would click that, and then start a new post about your book.

message 7: by S.D. (new)

S.D. Jayson (sdjayson) | 8 comments Thank you Introvertology. I shall not intrude upon this discussion page any longer.