What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance. Main character in love with best friend (on soccer team- pretty sure its soccer) but another guy on the team is interested in her. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fred (last edited Oct 16, 2020 08:05PM) (new)

Fred | 4 comments Hey guys! I read this book most likely between 2016-2018. The main character is a girl in high school (or may have just finished) who is in love with her best friend (I think he is on a soccer team and may be the captain). He is unaware of her feelings towards him (im just going to call him guy 1 so it doesn't get too confusing haha). she goes to a party hosted by his friend (another guy on the soccer team) and I think gets drunk for the first time and wakes up in the guy 2's bed.
SPOILER:

She then starts hanging out with guy 2 and by the end of the book she ends up with him.
There was also another version released from the perspective of guy 2.
Can't remember much else but I think the ending scene is her with both guys and she kisses guy 1, but releases she's in love with guy 2 and ends up with him (sorry if this doesn't make much sense I cant remember a lot of it hahah).
I also read this online if that helps.
Thanks guys :))))

message 2: by Blue (new)

Blue | 831 comments So a second book was released that told Guy #2's POV of the events from the first book?

Or was it a sequel to the girl's POV in book #1?

message 3: by Fred (new)

Fred | 4 comments the second book was from the guys POV of the events of the first book

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert (ricroscupshigh) | 343 comments Sounds a bit like Anna Katmore's Grover beach team series?

Play With Me, Dating TroubleThe Trouble With Dating Sue etc.

message 5: by Fred (new)

Fred | 4 comments I think it's pretty similar but not the one I'm looking for, thanks though!

message 6: by Fred (new)

Fred | 4 comments I think guy number 2 is captain of a sport team if this helps