What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Funny Adult Romances

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani | 10 comments Romances that are also funny

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1146 comments Do mysteries count? If so, Rest You Merry by Charlotte Macleod Rest You Merry

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35346 comments Mod
Dani, are you interested in romances for adults and/or teens?

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani | 10 comments Kris wrote: "Dani, are you interested in romances for adults and/or teens?"

Adults

message 5: by Ajinkya (new)

Ajinkya Inamdar (ajinkya_028) | 3 comments what to say next❤.Best one

message 6: by Franziska (new)

Franziska | 4 comments I just checked if my favourite German author of that genre was also translated into English. Turns out, only one book was, but maybe there are more to come... Her name is Kerstin Gier and the book is called "For every Solution, A Problem".

message 7: by Sanidhya (new)

Sanidhya (sanidhyareads) Tangled by emma chase ..
worth a try

message 8: by Greta (new)

Greta S. | 21 comments Get a Life, Chloe Brown
The Hating Game
Last Tang Standing

All three are very different. Let me know which one(s) interest you the most and I could try to find some more.

message 9: by Crystal (last edited Oct 31, 2020 09:06PM) (new)

Crystal | 329 comments Easily Playing for Keeps! I've read it and it's very funny, it's a contemporary adult romance - exactly what you're searching for.

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani | 10 comments Greta wrote: "Get a Life, Chloe Brown
The Hating Game
Last Tang Standing

All three are very different. Let me know which one(s) interest you the most and I could try to find some more."

I've read The Hating Game and i love it

message 11: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Gurski | 10 comments try Shopping for a Billionaire by Julia Kent. I couldn't stop laughing reading these. They originally came out as "novellas" or ebooks I believe there were 4 in the first series, but I have seen them collected in one book.

There is also Shopping for a CEO series which is about the best friend and brother of the main characters of the Billionaire series. Then there are a few followup stories, featuring things like a Christmas special, Weddings, Honeymoons and babies.

Quick reads and really funny

message 12: by Aerulan (new)

Aerulan | 1233 comments Digging Deeper by Barbara Elsborg.
A lot of her books are really funny.

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane

message 14: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle  | 36 comments The Takeover by TL Swan
Prime Minister by Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller
Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
Goddess of the Hunt by Tessa Dare
Do You Want to Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare

message 15: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments Literally anything by Penny Reid. She’s hilarious. Neanderthal Seeks Human and Truth or Beard are my favorites.
Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting
Adriana Locke, Melanie Harlow are also equal parts humorous and emotional. I love their books. Stuck-Up Suit and Cocky Bastard by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are pretty funny as are all the books they co-author.

message 16: by Zi (new)

Zi (ziii) | 8 comments Bridget jones' Diary (both parts)

message 17: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Moore (llamalluv) | 101 comments Anything by Jackie Lau, but especially her Baldwin Village collection.

message 18: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Wiseman (gillianwiseman) | 182 comments Dani wrote: "Romances that are also funny"

One Plus One