The Illustrated Man The Illustrated Man question

themes
Kelly Stalions Kelly Jan 19, 2015 11:10AM
For the next unit (Literary Essay: Craft & Theme), you'll need to study a book that you really, really enjoy because you'll be working with it often and in depth. What book are you thinking about and why?

A Dogs Purpose By W. Bruce Cameron- I really love this book. The humor always makes me laugh and the story line is so heartfelt.

The book I want to use is Ask My Mood Ring How I Feel because she has a goal and it was to help her mom with breast cancer. She is a very courageous and brave to raise money for her mom.

I'm thinking about doing the book "Where The Red Fern Grows" I picked it because I really like the book and it has good theme in it.

For this unit, I will be using the book "The Road". This is a book about a boy and his dad in there post apocalyptic journey and how there they survive it.

I might use the book If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I heard from a lot of people this is a good book and I saw the movie trailer and it looked like it was a good story.

I'm thinking about studying the book Charlie's Raven because its about Charlie's raven that has super natural powers and a lot of interesting plots and themes.

im thinking about the book 'the time machine' by H.G. Wells because I know the book very well and is a great novel.

I am thinking about reading Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief, because I really enjoy the book and I think that the book has a really good theme

I think I am going to do The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I really like this book because it has a lot of action and some drama. Also, it has a really interesting plot and I have some theme possibilities in mind.

I'm thinking of reading Goodbye Rebel Blue because I just read it and really enjoyed it. But I'm also thinking of Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson because that's what I'm reading right now.

The book I am thinking about using is If I Stay by Gayle Forman because I have read it and it is full of excitement and many themes.

Hot hand by mike lupica

I will most likely be be writing about the book "The Capture" by Kathryn Lasky from Guardians of Gahoole , its one of my favorites and i have read it various times .

I am thinking about Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson because it is an interesting and humorous book, but it touches important themes such as communication and isolation.

I'm thinking about my book the Night Circus because I love anything fiction with a twist.

I'm thinking about reading the book heat because I've read once already so I know the basic plot but also I like the book enough to read again

I am reading the maze runner I've not completed it but I am very close. I chose this book because it is the best book I have read this year. A possible theme in the maze runner is enjoy everything while it lasts.

Divergent by veronica roth

I have changed my mind to the book The Face on the milk carton by Caroline B Cooney. This book has such a great polt I just kept reading and reading I could not stop.

also includes a simple theme

I am going to use War Horse because I really like the way it is worded, the setting, the people but my favorite thing about the book is that its in the horses point of view so the horse is telling the story.

Dead silence by:Kimberly derting

I'm thinking about studying the book "A dogs purpose" by Bruce W. Cameron.

I'm thinking about reading the book " The Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan, because I really enjoyed reading the 1st book in the series.

I'm thinking of doing house of dark shadows. I am doing it because the book looks interesting.

I'm bouncing from "Amber House" , "The School for Good and Evil" , "Captain Hook: a tale of a notorious youth" , and "Shark Girl". I have a horrible time deciding on things...

I want to try to read a World War Two book because they seem to have strong moral themes.

I'm thinking about doing the book "Tell The Wolves I'm Home" by Carol Rifka Brunt. I have already read this book, and really loved it, it has lots of emotion. It also has a sort of a mystery theme that I really like.

Am think about doing the book "Deep Zone" by Tim Green because I really love this book and it has a good theme.

The Future us by: Jay Asher because I love that book and it has good themes

I think I might do the book Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai because it is a really good book. Even though it is short, I think it would be a good book to find theme in. Another book I might do is Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper for the same reasons.

Im thinking about doing "The secret journey" because its a great story and it has a very exiting plot.

I am thinking about studying the book "Divergent" because I enjoy reading science fiction.

i am going to be using the fairy tale series, because it has a comedy approach, but can still be Sirius when it needs to be, plus i just like the characters and the fantasy setting.

Im going to choose diary of a wimpy kid because its my favroite book that I i remember with indepth thought

I am thinking of doing the book The Lightning Thief, because i am very familiar with this book.

I am wanting to do "Angels and Demons". So far, it is entertaining and has brought up many great thoughts and ideas.

Heat by Mike Lupica because I the first time I read it I loved it and couldn't put it down.

I am thinking of using the book Maze Runner because I've read it two times and it has many interesting themes in it.

I change my mind. I'm going to do "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner because it is an amazing book and many things that happen in the book lead up to many great themes.

The book I am thinking about using is
"The curious case of the dog in the night time"
Because it's an interesting book with a lot of text features and strange similes and metaphors.

I am thinking about doing the book Legend because I just finished reading it and it's a good book

In thinking about doing The "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins because it is a very action packed book that I have already read.

I'm thinking about doing "Girl Stolen" or "The girl who was supposed to die" by April Henry because she is one of my favorite authors.

I'm thinking about doing Girl Stolen because I really enjoyed reading this book.

I am thinking about doing the book the hunger games because I really like the action and genre of the story.It is a overall great book.

The Raft because it is an interesting novel and the author is SA Bodeen

I am thinking about doing either the book The Fault In Our Stars, or Shark Girl. Both of these books are so heartfelt and amazing, John Green is a well-known talented author and Shark Girl tells a popular story, but both books are some of my favorites and are truly amazing.

I would like to read the book 'The Raft' by SA Bodeen because i am really into the ocean, and i also really like mysterious novels.

« previous 1 3