Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
This topic is about Girl of Nightmares
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Girl of Nightmares [November 12, 2020]

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller | 7466 comments Mod
This is a Buddy Read for Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake starting November 12, 2020.
Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Thanks Niki!

Montzalee Wittmann (montziew) I knew I read the first book and went to read my review and saw I wrote " rtc", which I must have forgot to do! Ugh! It was a library book but I did rate it and remember some. I put a hold on this book and it said about 3 weeks wait. I am glad they had it! I may be late but at least I will have a chance to read it! Excited! I will remember to review this book! 😁

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Oh I hope you get the book soon! ☺️

Montzalee Wittmann (montziew) Siobhan wrote: "Oh I hope you get the book soon! ☺️"

Thanks! So do I. I am too poor to buy it! 😊

Montzalee Wittmann (montziew) I knew I read the first book and went to read my review and saw I wrote " rtc", which I must have forgot to do! Ugh! It was a library book but I did rate it and remember some. I put a hold on this book and it said about 3 weeks wait. I am glad they had it! I may be late but at least I will have a chance to read it! Excited! I will remember to review this book! 😁

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Hi all! I started today :)

Up to chapter 4 - (view spoiler)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Chapter 8 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 11 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 13 - (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Siobhan wrote: "Hi all! I started today :)

Up to chapter 4 - "

Me too I'm glad the junior ghostbusters (view spoiler)

I've just finished chapter 5 and what the flip is going on!? (view spoiler)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Chapter 19 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 22 - (view spoiler)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Charlie wrote: "Siobhan wrote: "Hi all! I started today :)

Up to chapter 4 - "

Me too I'm glad the junior ghostbusters [spoilers removed]

I've just finished chapter 5 and what the flip is going on!? [spoilers ..."

That was (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Like I think that scene might seriously give me nightmares.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments @Siobhan 12 chapters on (view spoiler)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Charlie wrote: "Like I think that scene might seriously give me nightmares."

:( Bless ya.

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Charlie wrote: "@Siobhan 12 chapters..."

Yeah I think we agree completely here!! :)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7775 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4499 comments Siobhan wrote: "Finished! I really liked this, but didn't feel as strongly about it as I did with book 1. Maybe because it was more predictable? ."

I agree with all of this!

I didn't enjoy our at much at book 1. There wasn't enough Anna and I didn't like Jestine at all.

The ending wasn't what I wanted but I do think it was the best thing that could have happened. CAS did the right thing.