Marvel RP discussion

Avengers Tower > Evelyn's Room and Lab

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (last edited Dec 14, 2020 01:32PM) (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER | 1267 comments Mod

message 2: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

Evelyn worked for many hours, formulating a plan that would defeat the Alpha and save her family and friends. "Friday, judging by our progress, what percent chance of survival is there?"
"The odds have gone up, but everything relies on PRECISE timing if this is to work."
"Just tell me the chance." Evelyn said, while typing quickly on her computer.
"The odds are at 50 right now but that could change." Friday explained
"Then we will just have to keep working until we can save everyone."

message 3: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

She went into her lab and started analyzing her final plans.
"Ok Fri, bring up the holographic simulator." A screen with 3D digital models appeared. "Roll scene." Evelyn watched as her plan took shape. She played them with mistakes and with almost perfection but every time, someone either got squashed, blown up or overtaken by the red magic. "UGG, there has to be a way we can succeed............"
"like I said there is only a few percent chance for survival."
"What if it was only a few chance for only one of us." Evelyn explained. "Then everyone would be safe."

message 4: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

"Friday, contact Peter, I feel like he should know about this after all he is connected to the success of the plan." Evelyn said.

message 5: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

Queen Jenna the III (will-herondale) | 1672 comments Mod
((Emma is still talking with Jax at central park...))

message 6: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (last edited Oct 20, 2020 08:00AM) (new)

((Emma and Jax will find out the plan soon 😏 |._..| _ _ _| ._..))

message 7: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (last edited Oct 20, 2020 08:09AM) (new)

(( _| ._.|.._| ...| _| _ _|. | ..|_ | ._ _| ..| ._..| ._.. | ._ _| _ _ _ | ._. | _._))

message 8: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((.../.._/._./.// ._/_./_..// ..// _._/_./___/.__// __/___/._./.../.// _._./___/_../.// _/___/___// _.._/_..//))

message 9: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (last edited Oct 21, 2020 05:15AM) (new)

((_.| _ _ _| ._ _|| ._ _| .||_._.| ._| _.|| _._.| _ _ _ | _ _| _ _| .._| _.| ..| _._.| ._| _|.|| ...| .| _._.| ._.| .| _|| _ _| .| ...| ...| ._| _ _.| .| ...|| _| _ _ _ || .| ._| _._. |....|_ _ _| _| ....| .| ._.))😄

message 10: by Queen Jenna the III, Bambi's mom (new)

((Yup! XD))

message 11: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

Evelyn pulled up her research and showed the girl. "I'm sorry but I never caught your name. I'm Evelyn."

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 126 comments "I'm Sarah." she said, looking around the room. She looked over at Evelyn's research

message 13: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

"It's a rough estimate of where they are but, I need more research and I can't really do anything major because....." She slightly lifted her shirt to show what looked like gauze but more high tech, wrapped around her stomach. "Attack happened hours ago, I died but didn't die, now I'm not allowed to fight because Happy says 'You need to rest'. So I started using Friday as my eyes for now. But now your here! Have you seen anything odd lately, like shady people?" Evelyn pulled up a holographic satellite image and made it so it filled half the room.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 126 comments Sarah stared at Evelyn's wound for a second, then looked up at the image. "I don't think so. The only shady people I've ever met are people from Hydra." Sarah said with a shrug, fiddling with a strand of her hair

message 15: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

"That's what I thought until Emma and I came in contact with some evil sorcerer person who deals with dark magic. Emma is a shadowhunter........A person who kills demons, so she has come in contact with that person before." Evelyn explained "The scariest part was I didn't even know they were missing until we fought them and realized they were some sort of androids. This happened about a month a ago." She pulled up the pictures of the security footage of her and Emma fighting the androids.

message 16: by zoekate [off for the summer] (last edited Dec 14, 2020 01:08PM) (new)

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 126 comments Sarah watched the security footage and nodded, biting her lip. 'I don't see how any of this will help Wanda and the other Avengers.' she thought, looking over at Evelyn, then back at the security footage

message 17: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

"If we can find any clues on here to where the robots came from, like a label, a number or something"

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 126 comments "So do we look through the footage, or go to where the fight was and look there?" Sarah asked, tapping her fingers on the desk

message 19: by Charlene , Honey Lemon (new)

"Happy most likely cleared the mess and sent it who knows where, usually we take it down to Tony's la-. I know where we need to go! Come on!" Evelyn grabbed Sarah's arm and dragged her down to Tony's lab.

zoekate [off for the summer]  (zoe_kate) | 126 comments Sarah tilted her head in confusion, then followed after Evelyn. 'Let's hope this isn't a dead end.' she thought as she and Evelyn made their way to Tony's lab