Buddy Reads (AND MORE!) discussion

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
This topic is about The School for Good and Evil
Book Discussions! > The School For Good and Evil

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

!

message 2: by Raz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raz 2 (clarissaclarissa) | 106 comments AHHHH! I LOVE THIS BOOK SERIES SO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!!!! Its one of my favorites!!!!

message 4: by Roxanne (last edited Oct 19, 2020 05:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxanne W | 117 comments Okay, so Clarissa knows that I love Rafal, so now whoever they get to play Rafal, she's going to tease me that I love him. This is probably a mistake on my part for bringing this up because she most likely didn't even think of this. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

message 5: by Raz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raz 2 (clarissaclarissa) | 106 comments Yes, it was... And you can call me Clarissa... I just put my name as Raz 2 so I didn't have to sign off on the FTRS chat...and most people weren't saying their names... Even though most of us know them...

message 6: by Raz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raz 2 (clarissaclarissa) | 106 comments I am going to tease you and you're going to regret bringing this up... By the time (if a third movie ever happens) the third movie comes out we're going to be about 16 if the 1st one comes out 2022, 2nd 2023, and third 2024... Just the same age as Rafal. Kinda. He's really like a million years old, but..yeah.

Roxanne W | 117 comments Whyyyyyyyyy do I do this to myselllllllf!?!?!??! I aM sO iMpUlSiVe SoMeTiMeS!

message 8: by Raz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raz 2 (clarissaclarissa) | 106 comments You kinda sound like you want it...just sayin'.

Roxanne W | 117 comments HOW DOES IT SOUND LIKE I WANT YOU TO DO THAT?!?!? HOW DID YOU READ THAT IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehe

message 11: by Raz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Raz 2 (clarissaclarissa) | 106 comments Well... You know full well how my brain works. I don't know why you're surprised...