A World Without Sun~Beond The Wall discussion

Betweeners > Main Building

Comments Showing 1-50 of 877 (877 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 42805 comments Mod

message 2: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 40574 comments Mod
Peter parked the car and got the car. "Ready?" he would be okay if she wasn't. SHe was risking herself for his family

message 3: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel got out and nodded, "yup," she looked up at the building, feeling sick from the memories it brought.

message 4: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He kissed her hand, "I won't let them take you again."

message 5: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She nodded, holding his hand tightly, "I know..." She wasn't sure if they'd give him a say in that though. Jewel led the way to the front door.

message 6: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter tested the door and was surprised when he found it unlocked. He pushed it open a little and looked inside before pulling Jewel in with him.

message 7: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel stumbled slightly, but fallowed easily after the door slammed behind them. She hugged Peter's arm and looked around the dark insides, "I can't see," she whispered.

message 8: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter nodded and kept his hand aganist the wall. "Hold onto me and the wall." he whispered.

message 9: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She nodded and reached out for the wall. Jewel touched the wall at the same time as a bunch of lights flashed on, lightly up the beaten up old place. She jumped and looked around; there was floorboards missing in slots and holes in the walls, "how can anyone live here?"

message 10: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"i don't know." He shook his head looking around, "DO you remember this place from last time?" he asked.

message 11: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She nodded, "I only remember the room I was in...." And the cadge...

message 12: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He squeezed her hand, "Think they would put mom and dad and Piper there too?"

message 13: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel bit her lip, "I hope not..." She started walking, trying to mentally figure out where they had taken her.

message 14: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter followed her looking around in case someone ambushed them or something.

message 15: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"Ahh, princess Jewel," a male voice said, as they entered the living area.
Jewel looked around, alarmed, but saw no one.

message 16: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter wrapped an arm around Jewel protectively. He looked around for the man.

message 17: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"I-it's queen..." Jewel stuttered, hating her old and new titles, but also being protective of them.
He chuckled gently, "oh yes, of course." Steps echoed from somewhere, but there were to meany halls going off the room to tell where he was.

message 18: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter mouthed to Jewel, 'keep him talking.' Maybe that would help them figure out where he was coming from.

((What if the man was the king's son for a mistress? O.o))

message 19: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

((Your brilliant!))

Jewel nodded, "what do you want?" She asked nervously.
"Other then to watch you panic? I want what's rightfully mine, or rather, what's rightfully your sister's."
"I don't know what your talking about," Jewel denied.
"Oh please, we both know you were third in line, plus a replacement. Fourth in line if you count the son your father's mistress had a few months before your birth."
She bit her lip painfully, "I'm not a replacement."
"Is that what Adam convinced you?"

message 20: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter squeezed her gently, "DOn't listen to him," he whispered, knowing the painful look on her face. He saw it a lot on Mae.

((Thanks! XD))

message 21: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

((No problem :p))

Jewel nodded again to Peter and looked at one of the halls when the footprints stopped. The man was mostly hidden by shadows, but she could see the outline of his square jaw and wide shoulders. She couldn't say anything, afraid her voice would crack and she'd start crying.

message 22: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter glared at the man, "Where's the hostages?"

message 23: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"I asked for both Adam and Jewel. You don't get anything until Adam is brought to me too."
"Adam's dead," Jewel blurted coldly.
He chuckled, "considering I spoke with him a few days ago, I doubt he's dead."

message 24: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter frowned, "We don't know where he is."

message 25: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"That's not my problem," he said with a small shrug.
Jewel frowned, "why do you even need us? This is stupid!" She stated, her fear mixing with frustration.

message 26: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Because he thinks were standing in his way." Adam said coming out from the hallway Peter and Jewel just come from.

message 27: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel jumped and gasped before running over to Adam and hugging him, not able to resist. She'd been so worried about him!
He smirked in the darkness, "nice of you to join us, Adam. What's it been? Seventeen years?"
Jewel frowned, "you know him?"

message 28: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Adam nodded gravely, he didn't regret keeping her in the dark about this. He regretted pulling back into it. "Come out the shadows Fabian."

message 29: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Fabian stepped forward. He had their father's emerald eyes and facial structure, he was more muscular because he lived the life of a betweener, his hair was blond but it was so thick that it almost looked sandy blond, "you never told her about Me?" He shook his head, tsking Adam, "I'm so hurt."

message 30: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"You would be if you were capable of feeling." He glared at him before looking back at Jewel, "I did it to protect you Jewel. Fabian's...not someone you want to know."

message 31: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She looked up at Adam confused and scared, "w-what did he do?" She asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.
He leaned against the wall, "technically it wasn't my fault," Fabian stated, brushing a long strand of his hair out of his eyes, "Kimberly fell off the balcony all on her own."
Jewel looked at Fabian with wide eyes. Kimberly was the eldest-and Adam's twin-she died at a young age and Jewel was born eleven months later. Her parents tried making her the new Kim, but she was nothing like her elder sister, so they couldn't love her.

message 32: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Adam rushed at his brother rage filling him, "You fuching bastard! You killed her! Stop pretending to be some fuching saint!"

message 33: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

He lifted his hands in surrender, "oh really? And what proof do you have? You weren't there. You were to busy running to your mommy because you got a little paper cut," he reminded in a teasing tone.

Jewel went to Peter and hugged him, half hiding her face in his shirt.

message 34: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Adam glared at him, "And you wonder why Father kicked you and your mother out the castle."

Peter held Jewel close.

message 35: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

He smirked, "because he had to get busy with your mom to make a replacement?"

Jewel flinched at the word replacement.

message 36: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He shoved him which was hard considering how strong Fabian was, "Jewel is not a replacement, she's our sister. MY sister."

message 37: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

He rolled his eyes, "sure she is. Your only nice to her because no one else ever was. You pity her, and at the same time you want her dead. She reminds you of Kim only because she's meant to take her place. Isn't that why you sent her away? So you wouldn't have to deal with her?"

Jewel's chest ached and she slowly started moving towards a hall, wanting to get out of here. She didn't want Peter to hear any more and possibly pity her more then anything, "w-we need to find your family," she whispered, not wanting to get Fabian's attention.

message 38: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"I sent her away to keep her safe. So I wouldn't lose another sister." Sure Jewel sort of helped fill the void Kim left but she wasn't his twin sister. She never could be.

Peter nodded and followed her out the room, not wanting her to hear anymore. Was this how Mae thought they treated her? How they had been treating her?

message 39: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

When they were far enough from the room, Jewel let go of him so she could rub away some of her tears, but she didn't stop walking. She checked door after door, trying to find Peter's parents and sister.

He laughed, "she and father's presses Opal are guarded better then you are," he knew that for a fact, "the only way you'd lose them was if they killed themselves."

message 40: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Or if one of the mistress's kid started acting up to get daddy's attention." he taunted.

Peter took the other side of the hallway and checked the doors.

message 41: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel heard a scream and ran down the hall. She opened a door and rushed in without thinking. She stopped in her tracks when she pound Piper and Peter's parents all chained up. Piper was crying in pain from contractions.

Fabian rolled his eyes, "maybe you should have fallen," he hissed.

message 42: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Maybe you should haven't been born." He growled, he noticed Peter and Jewel had left. He hoped Fabian hadn't though.

Peter in and over to his twin, "Find the keys or something to cut them loose Jewel!" He said and tried to calm down Piper.

message 43: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel nodded and looked around frantically.

Fabian smirked, "at least I was born from lust and attraction, you were just born because the throne would need a new snob to sit on it," he glanced at where Jewel and the red head had been, "to bad I have the keys," his smirk grew, "now, if you'll excuse me, I have a queen to get rid of," he pushed Adam back easily.

message 44: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Adam stumbled back, "You kill her and I'll be king." he said hoping to stall him.

"Jewel!" Peter said helping Piper into a more comfortable position, "We need to go now!"

message 45: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"I'm looking!" Jewel yelled threw her tears, checking drawers and cabinets frantically.
Piper tried taking deep breaths.
Bean held Phoebe and whispered soothing words, keeping his own fear at bay for her sake.

"No, father would be, and if you showed your face then he'd kill you for me," he stated, only stoping for a second, but continuing again right away.

message 46: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"What are you trying to prove?!" Adam said going after Fabian, "Killing Jewel and Me. How would that help you?"

"Just try to releax Piper." Peter said before going to help Jewel look.

message 47: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel looked at him, her eyes red from crying and tear stains down her cheeks, "I checked everywhere... Twice."

"A good king would do anything for his people, right?" He questioned, "getting rid of two pore excuses for royals is just what I'll have to do to keep the people safe," he drew out his sword, "now tell me, is Jewel any good with a sword?"

message 48: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Peter cursed, "Fabian must have them." He headed for the door, "Stay with them."

Adam stayed silent, Jewel wasn't any good but he wasn't going to tell him that.

message 49: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Jewel shook her head and fallowed him, "your not going by yourself," she stated with a sniffle.

Fabian smirked, "perfect."

message 50: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Your not going toward a man set on killing you." he looked her face over, "Please, jewel. You have to stay and find another way to get the chains off."

"Your a monster." he hissed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18