Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Cover change and duplicate listing!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Parsi | 3 comments Hey there,

I am really hoping someone can please help me out with two issues that I am looking to resolve.

1) The current cover of my book (In Love And War) on Goodreads is not the one it is being published with. However, I can't seem to change it. Is there any way I can replace the current cover with the correct one? I tried sending an e-mail with the new image but it wouldn't go through.

2) I'm not sure how this happened - but a second listing of my book popped up today with a single rating from a reader. Would it be possible for the duplicate listing to be deleted and the rating transferred over to the actual listing?
Duplicate: in love and war

Please let me know.

Thanks so much,
Kyra

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Has the cover that is on Goodreads now been distributed as an ARC?

message 3: by Kyra (last edited Oct 15, 2020 06:54PM) (new)

Kyra Parsi | 3 comments Suzi wrote: "Has the cover that is on Goodreads now been distributed as an ARC?"

Hi Suzi,

Yes, ARCs have been distributed with the old cover, but the new one will be what shows on the Amazon listing.

message 4: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kyra wrote: "Suzi wrote: "Has the cover that is on Goodreads now been distributed as an ARC?"

Hi Suzi,

Yes, ARCs have been distributed with the old cover, but the new one will be what shows on the Amazon list..."

I made an Alternate Cover Edition [ACE] with the new cover and removed the incorrect duplicate.

message 5: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Parsi | 3 comments Suzi wrote: "Kyra wrote: "Suzi wrote: "Has the cover that is on Goodreads now been distributed as an ARC?"

Hi Suzi,

Yes, ARCs have been distributed with the old cover, but the new one will be what shows on th..."

thanks so much! Is there any way to have that edition be the primary one that pops up when people search for the book?

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments Kyra wrote: "Suzi wrote: "Kyra wrote: "Suzi wrote: "Has the cover that is on Goodreads now been distributed as an ARC?"

Hi Suzi,

Yes, ARCs have been distributed with the old cover, but the new one will be wha..."

Setting Default Edition