Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Link All My Books to my profile

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Hill | 3 comments I am trying to list all my books under my profile but this is proving challenging. I want to list the most current versions of Under the House and Benny The Resurrection by R. S. Hill under my profile. My first post.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14788 comments Did you write The Rescuer and A Fine Ambition?

message 3: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Hill | 3 comments Emily wrote: "Did you write The Rescuer and A Fine Ambition?"No, I did not write either of those.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14788 comments OK, I have moved your books to your profile.
Goodreads uses spaces in the author field of the book record to differentiate between authors with the same name. You are R.S.^^Hill where ^ represents a space, so don't remove the spaces or they will go back to the other person's profile.

message 5: by H.S. (new)

H.S. Paisley (hs_paisley) | 6 comments Hello! I have made a small error when adding my new book, and now I am unable to claim it. I listed Dominion Required as being by HS Paisley when my profile is H. S. Paisley.

Please help me make this change so I can claim my book! Thank you!

message 6: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments H.S. wrote: "Hello! I have made a small error when adding my new book, and now I am unable to claim it. I listed Dominion Required as being by HS Paisley when my profile is H. S. Paisley.

Please help me make ..."

I'll do this, but please provide links to the work in question when asking for assistance.

message 7: by Suzi (last edited Oct 15, 2020 07:59PM) (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments To make sure your books go directly to your profile when you add a title, here is the best way to make sure it goes to your profile:

When you add a book, it will go directly to your profile if you go to this page:

Books by H.S. Paisley

and scroll down to where it says: * Note: these are all the books on Goodreads for this author. To add more books, click here. [there is a hyperlink for adding your books on the "Click Here " that will ensure your author name is correctly formatted.

I created a series for your books, and have formatted the titles to conform to Goodreads standard title/series naming conventions.

Lochlan Ellyll Series

message 8: by H.S. (new)

H.S. Paisley (hs_paisley) | 6 comments Yes these are all the right books! Sorry! I should have thought to provide links.

message 9: by H.S. (new)

H.S. Paisley (hs_paisley) | 6 comments THANK YOU!!!!

message 10: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Hill | 3 comments Thank you.