Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Crime Fiction > Looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherrie (last edited Oct 15, 2020 04:26PM) (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 16 comments My 2nd book is out!
I need reviews!
The Kindle version is currently $2.99, but we may put it on sale again.
OR if you want the PDF in exchange for a very short review, you can email me at sherriemiranda1@aol.com
Thank you,
Sherrie
"Crimes & Impunity in New Orleans" follows the dramatic story of naive, sheltered Shelly going to “The Big Easy” to prepare for El Salvador, but has no idea she will encounter sexism and witness racism as well as illegal activities by government agents.
https://www.amzn.com/dp/B08KMHNNDK
Author, Sherrie Miranda's husband made the trailer for "Crimes & Impunity in New Orleans." He wrote the music too.
https://youtu.be/S6ouOzddZb8
My 1st review:
5.0 out of 5 stars She has lived this story
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2020
The author is writing about what she has lived. It is accurate picture of New Orleans in the 1980s, and today in a certain way. Hope she gets the attention of those who want to learn about New Orleans on the ground level.

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin Dew (justinldew) | 6 comments Sherrie wrote: "My 2nd book is out!
I need reviews!
The Kindle version is currently $2.99, but we may put it on sale again.
O if you want the PDF in exchange for a very short review, you can email me at sherriemir..."

I would be willing to do a review swap

message 3: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 16 comments Thank you for the prompt response.
Please email me.
sherriemiranda1@aol.com
Send me the details of your book.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sherrie

message 4: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie Miranda (sherriemiranda) | 16 comments Justin,
Did you ever email me.
If so, it may have gotten lost somewhere.
Please re-send.
Sherrie

message 5: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Mills | 10 comments I'm new to good reads. I'm a children's author of Mr. Broccoli a book on nutrition for children with fun imaginative superhero veggie characters.
I would like to seek reviews for my book "Mr. Broccoli, from a series of up and coming books of Veggie Adventures.

Mr. Broccoli is the tale of a young boy, Jacob, who is feeling sad and fed up. Through discovering the health benefits of eating his greens, he becomes stronger and more confident. Anti-bullying is also an important theme in the story, to help children learn to respect others and feel more confident in themselves. Mr Broccoli is a character who already has that confidence, and later becomes a role model figure.

The book is available on Amazon Kindle:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Broccoli-Veg...

If anyone is interested to read and share their review on Goodreads and Amazon, I can send the PDF copy directly.

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Marie | 3 comments My book is entitled Love, Lies, and Blood Ties. I need an honest opinion on how the content of my book holds up as a Crime thriller for marketing purposes. So far I've nailed myself down to Urban Suspense due to the setting (New York) and the content. I welcome all feedback, cover, synopsis, story content, etc. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I would be willing to gift ebook copies.Love, Lies and Blood Ties

message 7: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Brown | 6 comments Jennifer wrote: "Sure, mail bookiebookscompany@gmail.com"

Can the subject of a nonfiction, self-help book on medical nutrition fare as well for a review from you?