What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Contemporary Romance? Couple dated, broke up, she married his brother - who is now dead. She returns to town with sick child, Doctor helps... Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 18 comments Heya guys! I read a book last year but forget the title AND the author! Basically, it's about this guy and woman who used to date... But then they broke up and she ended up getting married to his brother. His brother is now dead and after many years (I think 10? Or maybe 6? I can't remember how many exactly) the woman goes back to the town. The woman has a child that is sick and she asks for the guy's help. The guy is a doctor. The guy has a girlfriend who he gets engaged to but he also has some moments with this other woman with the kid. Anywayyy the guy eventually breaks up with his fiance and later learns that the child is actually his daughter. Turns out that his brother was gay.

If anyone knows the title and author of the book, I'd vwry much appreciate it!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35759 comments Mod
Amelia, that's a good start, but we need much more information in the header at the top of the page. Many members only read the headers. We have thousands of book requests, so threads with vague headers are closed.

Copy the genre (e.g., adult contemporary romance?) and plot details from your message #1 to the header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) -- Then we can re-open the thread.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35759 comments Mod
I added some details to the header at the top of the page, so your book might be recognized from that description alone.

You can update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- How did the brother die?