books vs. movies! discussion

The Shining
This topic is about The Shining
~BOTM~ > october 2020

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by urmom, :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

urmom (urmomreadsbooks) | 21 comments Mod
hello again haha. since BOTM won, what do you guys want to read for october? we can suggest, then vote and come to a general consensus. try to make it something that has an accompanying movie/tv show if u can :) i'm going to suggest:

the shining
bcuz i want to read king. also i know, like, 2 scenes from the movie so...XD

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah (cresarie) Ooo The Shining is a good one! I've heard so many good things about The Shining while simultaneously not having a single clue what actually happens in it lmao, it seems like a must read. Plus perfect for spooky season!

message 3: by urmom, :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah wrote: "Ooo The Shining is a good one! I've heard so many good things about The Shining while simultaneously not having a single clue what actually happens in it lmao, it seems like a must read. Plus perfe..."

oml ahaha same! i just know there's a spooky house and then the dude goes crazy and then "hErE's joHnNy" XD

jenny | 11 comments yessss the shining pls i have the book and i really wanna watch the movie too :) and yes its pERFECT for spooky season :)

message 5: by urmom, :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

hooray! sounds great :) so unless anyone has any objections, The Shining is our october BOTM :D (kinda spooked, but also excited haha. i need to go buy it now lol)

jenny | 11 comments yaayyy :))

message 7: by urmom, :D (new) - rated it 5 stars

ahh alas, i am FINALLY gonna start. i am scared. thank u XD