The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

avery ♞ do something revolutionary (averyreadsbooks) | 714 comments Mod
Located on the first floor, the Women's Room is a large room furnished with comfortable couches and chairs, as well as several tables and a large television. No males may enter the room without express permission from the queen.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Audra wandered into the women's room, not really knowing where she was ending up. She had just decided to take a walk around the castle; sketch some of the rooms, if she had the time. Which turned out to be all she had around the castle. Since arriving, the girls hadn't done much except for makeovers. They hadn't even met the prince yet! Not that Audra was complaining that much, she loved having time to just relax and draw. So as she wandered into the women's room, Audra sat down and began sketching the large, elegant room.

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Audra had finished the basics of two of the walls when she heard a voice come from in front of her. She almost jumped, but for a hold of herself before she did. "Yes it is," Audra said, nodding. "I'm an architect, so I wanted to sketch some of the rooms of the palace before I have to leave." Audra acted as if she were already kicked out, though none of the girls had even met the prince yet.

message 5: by ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ (last edited Jul 20, 2015 03:01PM) (new)

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments Audra grinned. "Not yet. I'm still stuck with helping plan designs and such. But soon, hopefully." She looked up at the girl and realized she was a maid; so that was what the fuss was about. "Oh, I couldn't care less. Most of the selected have been too stuck up to even talk to me, I was a bit surprised when you came voer. But don't leave, I'd enjoy your company."

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments ((sorry!!!))

Audra continued sketching out the outlines of the room, slowly moving into smaller details such as the smaller objects around the room, or certain designs on the woodwork. This would be included in the perfect day for her, just sitting quietly and drawing out rooms that could be seen in so many different ways, through an artist's eyes. She nodded, not quite sure on the proper etiquette, but not truly caring either way. "It's alright, I guess. I didn't like the makeovers, though, and all of the fancy things. They just seem wrong. I'd rather go meet the prince in jeans and a t-shirt instead of fancy dresses and heels. Other than that, it's actually not that bad, though."

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 480 comments
Audra laughed as the maid responded. "Hopefully. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't like me, just because I'm not some girl that likes dressing up and hates getting dirty, or actually working on things. Sucks to be a girl sometimes, doesn't it?" Audra asked, mostly as a rhetorical question. She finished the quick sketch and worked on the last few bigger details, deciding not to do the smaller ones. "Oh, I'm Audra, by the way. Audra Beaumont, from Whites, Caste Five," she joked, saying the last bit in a monotone voice, laughing.

The Selectionᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread