What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Book of Enlightenment (Generations Saga, #1)
This topic is about Book of Enlightenment
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fiction/Romance: Girl dreams of a guy and falls in love with him in the dream. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (last edited Oct 14, 2020 08:05PM) (new)

Hanna | 3 comments I read this book maybe in 2013-2015 ish. I'm think it was around that time anyway.

The basic plot (that I remember) is that a girl falls in love with a guy, except the guy is in her dream and not real. I think she falls in love with him but they might have been friends (maybe they were even siblings I really don't remember well). I marked it as Romance because Romance novels were what I usually read back then. If I recall correctly, the dreamland that the main character goes to in her sleep also had personal significance to her. I think the dreams were described as really supernatural and magical as well. Also it might've been a series.

My memory of this book is quite vague, but hopefully someone could help me!

message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 126 comments Could it be Wake? They are friends who fall in love, but the guy is real.

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 3 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Book of Enlightenment?"

I think this is it! The plot sounds exactly like what I was thinking of. Thank you!!

message 5: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 3 comments Taylor wrote: "Could it be Wake? They are friends who fall in love, but the guy is real."

It's not Wake, but Rainbowheart found what I was looking for. Thanks for your help though!

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19559 comments Awesome, glad to help out!