The Everything Bagel Role-Play Group discussion

Welcome! > ANNOUNCEMENTS! (this is important, read it)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, here we can make any important announcements. now, only i am allowed to make clear rules (sorry, but i am the creator of the group,) but the rest of you can come here to be like 'oh hey, i'm going on vacation for two weeks. Cya, suckers!' and stuff like that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 14, 2020 04:29PM) (new)

So, first thing; i made the folders and stuff for a reason. Please stick to your folder, like, for example, if you're a human, don't go to the dragon beach unless you have a dragon friend accompanying you. because if you do, any dragon can just stroll by and eat you, and poof, your character is dead. Yeah, so I'm basically saying, 'If you're out in someone else's territory, they have the right to murder you.' Have fun now, children.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

AaAlSsSoO, I froze all the character-making places. Please create a topic for your characters, and once everybody has put all their characters in their topic, you can make more again.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol sure just make sure to put a quick description of their personality and stuff so we know.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Also guys, i might make a zoom meeting one day and post the link here so ya'll can join. Maybe. One day. Hopefully.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I already knew that.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

not surprising, really. you just seem like such a gay guy lol

message 11: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether Dude i respect you, go howler

message 12: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether lolrlbwaly
(laugh out loud really loud because we all love you)

message 13: by Marethyu (new)

Marethyu The God of Aether trademark