Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please Add This Book to my Profile (it's under another author)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Miller (djmiller) | 2 comments Could you please add this book to my profile? The problem is there is another author listed without periods by their initials and mine are listed on Goodreads with the periods. D.J. Miller Thank you.
Owls in the Attic (Secret Animal Agents) (Volume 2)
ISBN-10 : 0692628827

message 2: by Suzi (new)

Suzi | 8667 comments D.J. wrote: "Could you please add this book to my profile? The problem is there is another author listed without periods by their initials and mine are listed on Goodreads with the periods. D.J. Miller Thank yo..."

the other "author" was also incorrectly listed, and 3 different profiles.

I disambiguated these and move a couple of books to your profile.

It is quite helpful to provide hyperlinks to the books in question when asking for assistance.

message 3: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Miller (djmiller) | 2 comments Thank you but "Showdown In Old Dead Eye" is not my book. Can you please remove it? Thank you.

Scentofinnosence | 2 comments The Chained Past
Hey, i have two accounts on this site, i want to claim my book on my second account please help.

message 5: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Oct 15, 2020 06:11AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6634 comments #4 the book is listed with the author on the cover - as per GR policy.
You do not have an author profile yet - or you have not mentioned it.
Your nickname is just a user profile - and the author name of you book is an unclaimed author profile.
It's not possible to add book records on user profiles.

You can claim that author profile by clicking on "is this you? let us know" - your user profile will then be merged into the author profile by staff.

Scentofinnosence | 2 comments Hello, how do I add my author novel?

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott | 22314 comments Scentofinnosence wrote: "Hello, how do I add my author novel?"

Is this one also written as Shadia Mirza ?